The SpiderWebWorld

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The SpiderWebWorld
Infiltrator
Member # 5410
Profile #150
Picture edited for clarity. %$$# MSPAINT. Its about time I upgraded, but I am too lazy for how little I actually edit pictures.

quote:
I'm wondering why Bismark* doesn't want to be know as the whole Turkey, but only part Turkey?
Because I am a thigh man.

edit: in rereading my response the above could be misconstrued to be in contravention of the CoC. The intent was to put forth my appreciation for dark meat (moister, more flavorful) over white meat.

[ Friday, January 26, 2007 07:36: Message edited by: Bismark* ]

--------------------
"Dikiyoba ... is demon ... drives people mad and ... do all sorts of strange things."

"You Spiderwebbians are mad, mad, mad as March hares."
Shock Trooper
Member # 5545
Profile Homepage #151
Now, I have a few questions. First off, are the rest of us (the ones no one has actually heard of) go ahead and claim tiny states which also are rarely heard from? If so, do they have to be independent nations, or can they be backwater territories? All the good islands in the north seemed to be owned by either the United States, Russia, or Canada (with the notable exeptions of Svalbard and Greenland).

Edit: What about the Balkans? There's a great many countries in Eastern Europe unaccounted for, which seem to shift about any time there's a war. I would much rather be Montenegro than some flyspeck island. If I can not exist on a real level, I call the Republic of San Lorenzo.

[ Friday, January 26, 2007 07:27: Message edited by: Cirion Actaeon ]

--------------------
Plaudite, amici, comedia finita est.
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #152
quote:
Picture edited for clarity. %$$# MSPAINT. Its about time I upgraded, but I am too lazy for how little I actually edit pictures.
I don't know why so many people loathe MSPaint. Sure, it's a terrible photo editing program. It's meant to edit pictures pixel-by-pixel, and this it does. It's like hating Notepad because you can't mail merge in it.

--------------------
There's always one more bug.
- Lubarsky's Law of Cybernetic Entomology

Pages