Pokemon Choose Your Destiny!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Pokemon Choose Your Destiny!
BANNED
Member # 2064
Profile #0
This will be somewhat a posting game, and I hope it to be a great sucess. Just vote a, b, c, or others if there are any. The first to recieve 3 votes will be chosen, and if the game gets more popular ill raise it. Have fun!

It's been a tiring day. You just moved in to your new house, after driving for 8 hours through Pokemon infested plains, which slowed the movers down. After you arrived, you helped the movers Pokemon carry your furniture and things in. You decide to go to sleep. You wake up, and shower and eat, and hear a knock at your door.

You answer, and see a short man in a lab coat and with large thick rimmed glasses. "Hello there. I was sent by Professor Arancaytar, he told me to send you to his lab. You are a Pokemon trainer, correct?" You bow your head and tell him "I wish, I don't even know where to begin." The small man smiles. "We can fix than. Come with me, please."

You follow the small man to a large building, and enter. You walk up to a small table with 3 white and red spheres, and a wise looking man at the table. "Hi there, I'm Prof. Arancaytar, and I heard you moved in yesterday. I'll cut to the point. I'm looking for a youngster like you to go and represent me at the Pokemon league! My grandson will be helping, but 2 helpers never hurt anyone." You smile thankfully. "I've been waiting for an opportunity like this for awhile, thank you very much sir!" The Professor smiles. "My grandson should be here soon, I promised him first pick, but I guess it wouldn't hurt if you got to pick first...."

As you step towards the table, an obnoxious looking kid runs in. "Hey Gramps, you told me I could pick first! Why didn't you wait? That doesn't matter. I'll let him go first." You roll your eyes and look at the Pokemon. Which one do you choose?

A) Bulbasaur (Grass)
B) Squirtle (Water)
C) Charmander (Fire)

--------------------
I am an idiot.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #1
Is it still compulsary to post "In before the lock" in Posting Game Threads(tm)?

If so, then random-pointless-spammy-statement, I choose YOU!

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

*Name by Slarty, so blame him if it's filthy...
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #2
I personally can't wait to see this topic die the death, but for old times' sake, A.

(Yes, I admit it. I used to be an addict...)

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #3
quote:
Originally written by Ephesos:

I personally can't wait to see this topic die the death, but for old times' sake, A.

(Yes, I admit it. I used to be an addict...)

What?! Charmander had a way better final evoloutionary form!

--------------------
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

Infiltrator
Member # 8
Profile #4
Tentacool or bust

--------------------
"Names is for tombstones, baby." -Mr. Big
Posts: 699 | Registered: Thursday, September 20 2001 07:00
BANNED
Member # 2064
Profile #5
You hesitate a moment, and then choose Bulbasaur. Arancaytars grandson smirks and picks up the pokeball containing Charmander. "Ah, good. Now that you've both picked your pokemon, we can get started..." The grandson interupts. "I want to test my pokemon out NOW! Battle me, you sissy."

You sigh, look at the professor, and he tells you to go ahead, while shaking his head. You send out Bulbasaur, and him and Charmander circle eachother for a moment, before Charmander lunges and tackles Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur attempts to rise, and meets a claw to the head. This time, Bulbasaur lunges forward and rolls into Charmander, knocking him off balance. Suddenly, Charmanders tail flares up and you get a direct hit to the back with its flaming tail. Bulbasaur flies into the wall.

A) Forfeit the match and call Bulbasaur back
B) Throw Bulbasaurs pokeball at Charmander to distract him
C) Wait for Bulbasaur to get up and shout encouragement
D) Tell Bulbasaur to use Vine Whip!

--------------------
I am an idiot.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #6
I'm gonna flip a coin between

e)Your Gameboy runs out of batterys

and

f)The moderators lock this thread within five posts.

And yes, I do feel bad spamming. Spamming is bad. But I don't do it in celebration threads, or in meaningful discussions, so what else do I have?

--------------------
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #7
Vine whip!

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #8
I cannot articulate what makes this thread untenable, especially in light of Scorp's accepted Luigi thread. Nevertheless, I consider this a waste of time and space in a cosmic sense.

—Alorael, who cannot in good conscience lock this topic because he has no real justification. Instead, he will declare it morally locked.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Veteran*
Member # 5
Profile #9
c
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #10
Can the general public suggest other alternatives? This is SpidWeb General after all, not a cheaply made linearly designed GameBoy cartridge.

How about:

(g) You get your pet to retreat and sit down next to the grandson, explaining to him the eventual consequences of a life full of violence and spite.

(h) You sneak up behind the grandson and beat the living tar out of him until he calls off his pet.

Personally, I like (i): You beg Arancaytar to smite the grandson with all the incomprehensible power of C'thulhu.

EDIT: Choose your destiny?

--------------------
(Picks up a picket sign and begins campaigning for equal representation of the elements Air and Void.)

[ Thursday, September 07, 2006 11:12: Message edited by: Dintiradan ]
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #11
Cthulhu has no apostrophes.

—Alorael, who chooses m3: turn to a life of baking delicious scones. Join the local bowling league, too.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #12
Professor Arancaytar suddenly appears to come out of a daze.

"Wha.... where am I?" he stammers as le looks around at the unfamiliar surroundings, then down at his lab coat.

Suddenly, he realizes his worst nightmare has come true: He's been kidnapped, hypnotized and made to play an NPC role in some imbecile roleplay.

"I'LL HAVE MY REVENGE ON YOU, ORDER MAGE!" he hollers, even as the two would-be Pokemon trainers (aka morons) and their charges look on in horror. "I'LL SMITE YOU WITH THE AWFUL WRATH OF CTHULHU!"

He begins to chant. "IÄ! IÄ! PHNGLUI MGLW'NAFH CTH--- awscrewit," he trails off. "Let's do this quickly."

And all of a sudden, the party's over. :)

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.