My creed

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: My creed
Shock Trooper
Member # 1814
Profile #0
After wwhat seems to be centuries of abuse and pain A man like this still follows his father, God.

I forgive you all who would call me a liar. My curses are two fold. Twain is the man within and quadruple are his nemesis.

I never gave up, I never surrendered. I NEVER WILL. I broke, but I still work on in my pain and brokeness.

BENEATH CONTEMPT THEY SAID ONCE BEFORE. BENEATH CONTEMPT THEY'VE SAID AGAIN. YOU'RE WORDS ARE PAINFUL TO ME, YOU KNOW. Maybe I don't really care what you all believe about me. I am tempted to throw it all away because of this consiststant pattern misunderstanding I have seen throughout all my LONG LIFE!!! HOW OLD ARE ANY OF YOU ANYWAY?
KIDS, THATS ALL YOU ARE! JUST KIDS FRESH OUT OF COLLEGE NO DOUBT. MAYBE YOU THINK YOU HAVE IT ALL FIGURED OUT. I'VE SEEN AND LIVED WITH **** WORSE THAN YOU'RE WORST NIGHTMARES. I STOOD MY GROUND IN PLACE THAT WOULD MAKE MOST NORMAL MEN PUKE. I OPPOSED ENEMIES OF SUCH INTOLLERABLE CRUELTY THAT ANGELS THEMSELVES MUST FEEL MY PAIN TO SOME DEGREE. I PAID IN MIND, BODY, AND SPIRIT FOR WHAT WAS RIGHT. I STOOD FOR FREEDOM, TRUTH, AND JUSTICE. I DIED IN A HELLHOLE NONE OF YOU PEOPLE COULD EVER IMAGINE. I LOST WHO I AM! I LIVE IN CONSTANT PAIN WITH HORRIBLE DISFIGUREMENTS. I AM AN OBJECT OF HORROR TO MY FELLOW MAN. WHAT RIGT DO ANY OF YOU HAVE TO JUDGE ME!!! TO CONDEMN ME!!!!

but I have no regrets. so I guess it really doesn't matter what you all think of me. I really do forgive you. And I'd rather see all of you get better lives instead of any sort of revenge. My father, God taught me to be this way.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #1
Um... If this is something like Ed once did, posting a topic to say you are sorry, then you are doing it wrong.

So, in one sentence, cutting all the yada yada yada, what is it you want to say?

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Lifecrafter
Member # 6388
Profile #2
quote:
Originally written by GremlinJoe:

After wwhat seems to be centuries of abuse and pain A man like this still follows his father, God.

I forgive you all who would call me a liar. My curses are two fold. Twain is the man within and quadruple are his nemesis.

I never gave up, I never surrendered. I NEVER WILL. I broke, but I still work on in my pain and brokeness.

BENEATH CONTEMPT THEY SAID ONCE BEFORE. BENEATH CONTEMPT THEY'VE SAID AGAIN. YOU'RE WORDS ARE PAINFUL TO ME, YOU KNOW. Maybe I don't really care what you all believe about me. I am tempted to throw it all away because of this consiststant pattern misunderstanding I have seen throughout all my LONG LIFE!!! HOW OLD ARE ANY OF YOU ANYWAY?
KIDS, THATS ALL YOU ARE! JUST KIDS FRESH OUT OF COLLEGE NO DOUBT. MAYBE YOU THINK YOU HAVE IT ALL FIGURED OUT. I'VE SEEN AND LIVED WITH **** WORSE THAN YOU'RE WORST NIGHTMARES. I STOOD MY GROUND IN PLACE THAT WOULD MAKE MOST NORMAL MEN PUKE. I OPPOSED ENEMIES OF SUCH INTOLLERABLE CRUELTY THAT ANGELS THEMSELVES MUST FEEL MY PAIN TO SOME DEGREE. I PAID IN MIND, BODY, AND SPIRIT FOR WHAT WAS RIGHT. I STOOD FOR FREEDOM, TRUTH, AND JUSTICE. I DIED IN A HELLHOLE NONE OF YOU PEOPLE COULD EVER IMAGINE. I LOST WHO I AM! I LIVE IN CONSTANT PAIN WITH HORRIBLE DISFIGUREMENTS. I AM AN OBJECT OF HORROR TO MY FELLOW MAN. WHAT RIGT DO ANY OF YOU HAVE TO JUDGE ME!!! TO CONDEMN ME!!!!

but I have no regrets. so I guess it really doesn't matter what you all think of me. I really do forgive you. And I'd rather see all of you get better lives instead of any sort of revenge. My father, God taught me to be this way.

Your continuing craven efforts to find a niche in which you can claim to be a victim would be sickening were you not still beneath contempt.

As such, they are, along with everything else about you, merely irritating.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #3
Sorry to say this, but go seek a self-help group. Born-again Christians Anonymous?

IMAGE(http://www.chick.com/tractimages67829/0001/0001_22.gif)

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.