Show me the muscle

Error message

• Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Show me the muscle
Lifecrafter
Member # 34
Profile Homepage #50
I walk all .25 miles to school in the morning. Then I walk back in the afternoon. Then I stay up till 3 in the morning doing homework and burning calories simply by staying awake. If you actually start sleeping, THAT'S when the lipids'll strike ya.

--------------------
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.

'Spiderweb Software' anagrammmed: 'Word-bereft A**wipe'
Lifecrafter
Member # 6700
Profile Homepage #51
I love to cycle as a stress outlet.
For my regular workout, I do Tae Bo.
I occasionally play tennis and volleyball.
Currently, I have a 20-minute walk to and from work every weekday.

--------------------
The Silent Assassin plays baseball. And works in ventures related to deranged subterfuge. And occasionally he marches around playing a tuba that is roughly two-thirds his size.
These tend to keep him in shape pretty well.

--------------------
-Lenar Labs
What's Your Destiny?

Ushmushmeifa: Lenar's power is almighty and ineffable.

All hail lord Noric, god of... well, something important, I'm sure.

Pages