Hail Ye RP'ers...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Hail Ye RP'ers...
Infiltrator
Member # 6652
Profile #0
This is a notice to anyone who is participating in the "An RP in the World of Avernum Reloaded" thread.

Recently, complaints have been made about really, really slow progress. People are losing interest. Therefore, if anyone wishes to continue with the RP, they should post soon.

If you, however, wish to abandon your faction and the RP, please post here and let us know so we know who's still left.

Thanks.

--------------------
But I don't want to ride the elevator.
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #1
... My tactic worked. I knew that most people wouldn't stand a newbie getting a default win! :P

I'm still in, and will be making a quick IC in a minute. Expect the Dominion to be more cooperative, now that it's getting its butt kicked. For the time being, I will pretend that the Army of the Bright Star and the Karnold Ilse League makes no major action. If need be, I can play those factions as NPCs if the player's can't do the RP anymore.

And there's nothing wrong with not being able to participate in the RP anymore. Just post and say so (thanks to Thralni).

MISEDIT: Never mind this edit.

--------------------
(Oh yeah. Sig change.)

[ Sunday, April 30, 2006 17:28: Message edited by: Dintiradan ]
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #2
Dintiradan,
Speaking of sig changes, you might want to change the roster link in your sig. I took over Slarty's roster a while ago. It can be found here. It is in dire need of updating, but it's a lot more up-to-date than Slarty's was. :P

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #3
I'm out.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #4
I just posted the killing of Mernal, and the destruction of the FNF. Therefor, my faction does not exist any more. However, as I said in that post, you can still use my spies:

Hralek: at the goblins that no longer exist.
Sergris: at the Keepers of knowledge
Moternij: at Fort Emergence
Fralsrik: in a boat of the faction KIL

Gernas is dead.

EDIT:

quote:
Originally written by Dintiradan:

Thanks to Thralni
What did I do (except for quitting)?

[ Sunday, April 30, 2006 21:27: Message edited by: Mc 'mini' Thralni ]

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #5
For notifing the other RP'ers, I think he means.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r: