UBB Quirk?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: UBB Quirk?
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #25
Perhaps, but Firefox has never done this to me... it's not capitalized by the way, (ie "dolphin1189702"). Perhaps that's important.

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #26
I don't think capitalization is important. I've been able to log in with and without capitalizing my login name.

-----

Originally by Lazarus:

quote:
On the subject of yoyos: A yoyo is a timeless toy made for children. The general idea is to throw it down, then by magic it returns to your hand. At first glance it is an idiotic and primitive diversion. However, it has a strange hypnotic power that makes me want to dig one out and throw it at the floor.

How does this at all relate to Dikiyoba? It obviously doesn't, although I will defend myself by saying that Dikiyoba "defies the physical laws of our universe as I perceive them", and offers "timeless entertainment." It also has fewer negative conotations than Dikiyoboi.

Thank you. Name accepted. Dikiyoba never really did like physics, anyway.
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #27
quote:
Originally written by Kuranes-:

Perhaps, but Firefox has never done this to me... it's not capitalized by the way, (ie "dolphin1189702"). Perhaps that's important.
It seems to work everywhere but Firefox, so I'll just use Safari for SW :)

quote:
Originally written by Spring:

:eek:

Dolphin!!!11one!!!111

Though I may vanish from time to time the fluffy turtles always lure me back with promises of Skribbane, and the possibility of regaining my sanity.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #28
quote:
Originally written by Aurelia:

Though I may vanish from time to time the fluffy turtles always lure me back with promises of Skribbane, and the possibility of regaining my sanity.
You think they'll actually regurgitate it? :P

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #29
No, they won't. It was her last hope.

--------------------
-ben4808
Dollop of Whipped Cream
Member # 391
Profile Homepage #30
It's nice to have you back Dolphin. I hope you are here to stay

[ Sunday, April 16, 2006 14:51: Message edited by: Dominican Desire ]

--------------------
"Tyranicus is about the only one that still posts in the Nethergate Forum." —Randomizer
Spiderweb Chat Room
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.

Pages