Hell freezes over.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Hell freezes over.
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #25
quote:
Originally written by Mc 'mini' Thralni:

quote:
Originally written by The Beautiful Green Serpent:

3) At the moment, at least, it requires buying XP, a $60+ investment. (And depending on what Microsoft and/or its vendors think of the venture, the price on XP may be able to go up...
Thanks to a certain forum, I found a way around this. I';m sorry, but I can't tell anything about it.

Then why did you make a post about it? :P

Edit: Added Quote. Curse you, 2nd page!

[ Sunday, April 09, 2006 08:01: Message edited by: Tyranicus ]

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #26
To say that there are ways around it :P

But to be honest, I would have told where and how, if I wouldn't have the feeling that I would break the CoC with saying it, so, sorry.

[ Sunday, April 09, 2006 08:29: Message edited by: Mc 'mini' Thralni ]

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #27
I think most people who would be willing to do what you suggest already know where to go and what to do. :P

[ Sunday, April 09, 2006 08:40: Message edited by: Tyranicus ]

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #28
You may not have to select an operating system every time you start your computer, but you can only have one OS running with Boot Camp. Parallels allows you to have both simultaneously, but the virtual Windows doesn't work as well as a full Windows partition for some tasks.

VPC definitely allows games, but it's very slow and it falls apart when it has to emulate a graphics card. This can occasionally result in strange problems. Even fairly advanced sprite-based games will run, sometimes flawlessly, but the simplest of 3D games will fail.

—Alorael, who has faith in tech-savvy Spiderweb's ability to commit nefarious deeds.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00

Pages