anyone else here like dragonlance

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: anyone else here like dragonlance
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #25
Oh, nice one Dikiyoba! that reminds me of something else:

Lord of the boards: the return of the noob

I coul go on with this for quite some time. there are so many names of films which one could altar to suit his or her needs...

Aran: I seriously hope you are wrong about that.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #26
Stop attacking arghhhhhhhhh.

Honestly. He did some things that were pretty dumb, but those things have dwindled, a LOT, since he first appeared. That's why I asked his age -- he's not manipulative and reactive like EDF, he's just young, and has to learn how to be part of a group. EDF wanted the community to adapt to his needs, but arghhhhhhhhh is actually adapating to the community, if perhaps not as fast as we'd prefer. He's learning. I say, good for him!

(Edited for emphasis.)

[ Friday, February 24, 2006 05:50: Message edited by: Slartucker ]

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #27
No Slartucker, you've got that all wrong about EDF. I spoke with the boy personally, and the reason he acted like he did, was TM, who had driven him mad. he came back to the boards after he "left" because he wanted to take revenge, but he ridiculed himself only more. I won't go any further about this here. If somebody has specific question about EDF, just PM me.

EDF Didn't want the board to adapt to him, he only wanted to take "revenge" on TM, in which he miserably failed. that's all

(Edited for emphasis)

[ Saturday, February 25, 2006 02:53: Message edited by: Thralni, The flying Dutchmen ]

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!

Pages