FEUD!!!! (CLOSED)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: FEUD!!!! (CLOSED)
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #0
I just want to announce that there is a certain member who has been really impolite to me. =( =( =( First, he always fixes my typos before anyone else and he doesn't always say nice things about me when he does. Then, he wouldn't be my valentine. He said it would be too weird! I was trying to be nice, and he just shoved me away! Now he told me on instant messanger that he thinks I'm totally cuckoo!! I don't know why anyone would say such a thing! I wish he wouldn't be so mean!!!! It's not my fault that nothing I do is ever good enough for him.

Frankly I think we would be better off if he'd just shut up, and I want him eliminated. Nobody else wants to hear his pompous linguistic analyses or horrible puns or to be talked to so... so... honestly! It made me so mad that I pretended to cry and was going to make a big show of leaving the forums =( Instead I order all members to not reply to any of his topics (unless it is to insult him) -- they are all locked under my orders!!! And I have decided to attack him in public and say all these bad things about him because he is such a poopyhead and because he doesn't walk on eggshells all around my particular hang-ups!

This evil evil person who you should all stay the heck away from is... Slartucker.

Oh yeah, one more thing. Happy Valentine's Day everyone ;)

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #1
Could you provide a conversation log of you calling yourself "totally cuckoo" on instant messenger, please?

I am in dire need of a laugh right now... :P

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #2
New conversation started at 2/13/06 7:58:38 PM.
Slartucker: yo t
Slartucker: what's up slarty
Slartucker: I was reading your posts on spidweb
Slartucker: and I think you gotta rein yourself in
Slartucker: whatcha mean?
Slartucker: well, you are a little rashly tongued
Slartucker: I mean you sound totally cuckoo!
Slartucker: ...
Slartucker: pffft. later

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #3
You know, when you're told to leave your sanity at the door, you aren't forced to comply.

--------------------
And so the world ends. Not with a bang, but with a </html>.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #4
quote:
Originally written by Slartucker:

New conversation started at 2/13/06 7:58:38 PM.
Slartucker: yo t
Slartucker: what's up slarty
Slartucker: I was reading your posts on spidweb
Slartucker: and I think you gotta rein yourself in
Slartucker: whatcha mean?
Slartucker: well, you are a little rashly tongued
Slartucker: I mean you sound totally cuckoo!
Slartucker: ...
Slartucker: pffft. later

Thank you ever so much.

I'm smiling for the first time today. :)

--------------------
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #5
Slartucker's point, while probably too subtle for anyone for whom it might be of help, should not be ignored.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #6
quote:
Originally written by Arancaytar the Grey:

I'm smiling for the first time today. :)
Awww. Bad day? What's up?

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #7
quote:
Originally written by Dintiradan:

You know, when you're told to leave your sanity at the door, you aren't forced to comply.
Oh, but you really are.

—Alorael, who wishes everyone a happy Valentine's Day of introspection as well as delirious happiness or delirious unhappiness.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #8
Cheer up Aran.

Alorael — Seargant-at-Arms and Stripper of Sanity

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #9
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Slartucker's point, while probably too subtle for anyone for whom it might be of help, should not be ignored.
So true. It is also the best satirization of said point I have seen yet. Certainly better than Alec's "Hi"/"Goodbye"/"I'm back" triplet. :P

Supanik, Slartucker: Nothing really bad, I just had some disagreement with my boss today, who decided that all changes made to the current project in the last half week must be reverted. But only the "bad" changes - the others stay in.
Of course, it is my fault for changing the plan on my own initiative, without his input (if you disregard the last five or so emails we sent each other concerning precisely those changes, which I remember he suggested...) So yep, I'm just a little irritated. Nothing like getting the feeling your boss wastes your time and blames you for it. <_<

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #10
quote:
Originally written by Arancaytar the Grey:

So yep, I'm just a little irritated. Nothing like getting the feeling your boss wastes your time and blames you for it. <_<
I'm glad that I haven't entered the world of serious employment yet. Selling greetings cards is a relatively stress-free job.

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #11
We all end up hating our boss at one time or the other, Aran. It reminds me of the time where, after working in the company for six months, and being the fastest and best employee so far (hell, I was faster than my supervisor), my boss approaches to me and tells me how I should be more careful doing my job and this and that. Apparently he believed that I had entered over 200 orders on the same wrong date. Seriously, how can I person be stupid enough to enter the wrong date 200 times? I refused to believe I was that stupid so I kept going back and forth into the system, until I found that my supervisor had made the same mistake, so I approached to her and she was all "That's stupid, there is no way we both could've entered the same wrong date over 300 times", well it ended up being that our lovely boss had made an error and changed the dates on all the orders to (I remember the date exactly) November 13th. We had to spend the entire day correcting his mistake, and he didn't have the dignity to even say I'm sorry.

But hey, they are the one who pay. So we all gotta nod and say "Yes, sir" "No, sir" and so forth if we want to keep the job. Just don't think about it to much
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #12
Wow. Things like that make me appreciate the fact that I'm paid by the hour and not the job.

--------------------
There's a time to think, and there's a time to act. And this, gentlemen, is no time to think.
- Sheriff Bud B. Boomer (Canadian Bacon)
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #13
My boss is pretty cool. But then, me and him are the only paid staff, and he's part time.

--------------------
SupaNik: Aran, you're not big enough to threaten Ash. Dammit, even JV had to think twice.
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #14
My boss is pretty cool. But then, me and him are me.

That having been said, my boss is frequently an idiot who wastes my time on trivia, then forces me to work late into the night to finish important tasks. So the rotten boss problem is even harder to avoid than is commonly supposed.

[ Tuesday, February 14, 2006 13:20: Message edited by: Student of Trinity ]

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #15
Happy Valentine's Day to you too, Slartucker. I was actually suprised you ended up mentioning the certain person you did. I'll watch out for him. :cool:

--------------------
-ben4808