Great Art in Games

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Great Art in Games
Warrior
Member # 6759
Profile Homepage #50
Yes FFVII and onwards had amazing graphics for their time and I love them dearly + they have great replay value which is very important to me.
The Final Fantasy Series are probobly my favourite games ever on the Playstation but I also adored Alundra + Legend of the Dragoon + Azure Dreams [and lots more which i can't remember right now]. I never got to play Silent Hill but now I really want too, especially upon reading the post about the nurse bleeding out of her eyes.
That reminds me... Kudelka was a SICK game too.

I haven't played so many PC games but I loved Baldur's Gate + Icewind Dale. Game art was amazing. The spells were AWESOME.
Warrior
Member # 37
Profile #51
I particularly enjoyed the artwork from the Grandia, Fire Emblem, and Seiken Densetsu series.
I enjoyed the music even more.

[ Sunday, February 12, 2006 14:52: Message edited by: Cracky-chan ]

--------------------
Pushing the hermaphroditism evolution agenda...one botched genetics experiment at a time.
Warrior
Member # 6759
Profile Homepage #52
hmm while I thought grandia was an excellent game I thought the graphics were quite poor. But that might be because I played it right after playing FFIX so my standards had risen quite high.
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #53
Did somebody say Dungeon Master II? Whoa, two people? What a wonderful game. That gets my vote for art.

When I first got that game, I spent several hours trying to figure out the spell to make a FUL bomb. I kept thinking I'd messed up one of the syllables, when in fact they'd simply taken the spell out. Talk about addictive.

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Warrior
Member # 37
Profile #54
quote:
Originally written by karin.exe:

hmm while I thought grandia was an excellent game I thought the graphics were quite poor. But that might be because I played it right after playing FFIX so my standards had risen quite high.
Artwork style, Karin, not graphics quality.

--------------------
Pushing the hermaphroditism evolution agenda...one botched genetics experiment at a time.

Pages