Arrgh! I don't want to pay extra!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Arrgh! I don't want to pay extra!
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #25
quote:
Originally written by Alorael:

It's extremely easy to lose registration numbers. If you need to reregister, you lost the file that stores the fact that you have. That's also the file that generates your registration number, so you'll get a new random one. Even if you do save your registration code it won't do you any good.
That may be true, but after installed all the Spiderweb games, I copied all the directories to a CD for backup purposes. My complete collection of all the games available for Windows takes up a little less than 500 MB, which fits just fine on a CD with room for a few more games.

[ Sunday, January 22, 2006 17:50: Message edited by: Tyranicus ]

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #26
I have four games, one of which has been around for several years. I've never had a game become unregistered.

Dikiyoba.
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #27
I agree unregisteration is not a problem.

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.

Pages