PnP

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: PnP
Warrior
Member # 4267
Profile Homepage #0
I play pen and paper games, mainly AD&D, Jadeclaw/Ironclaw, and Albedo, though on occassion I have played RIFTS, Whitewolf, and GURPS. I'm currently a computer science student, ravenous job seeker, artist, and weirdo. And I'm writing up my own pen and paper rules set.

Its called "Memories of Aura", and it centers around a specific medium sized greenish-blue planet named Aura by its various denizens.

The denizens of aura are all within the time period between the late bronze age, and the early iron age, and worship beings called "Celestial Navigators", "Ferrymen of The Night Sky", and similiar things.

Its very incomplete, though I have rudimentary roll rules set up, as well as a partially complete race index [Detailed information on all of the races is present, but it needs three more racial images, "settlement" pictures, flavor text, and other such minor details], I'm also nearly through writing up the equipment guide, save a few professional tools, miscelaneous things, and statistical data on the tools.

If you care too, take a look, and offer up your opinions ^.^

http://www.furnation.com/littleheaven/MoA/PnP

--------------------
If everyone would just forgive someone else, so much pain would be taken off of all of our shoulders... but as tenderness is a virtue it is also a failing, any who would do such a thing usually fall to those who wouldn't. - Ezrah
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #1
quote:
Originally written by Ezrah, Kitty of Wonder ^.^:

I have played RIFTS
Really Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders? :P

Memories of Aura sounds good, though.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #2
OMG, RIFTS.

That's the one where my hometown has, like, 3 dimentional rifts, right?

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #3
I had already had my fill of anthropomorphic cat communists before seeing your PnP setting. :(

(That said, you should at least work out your core system first.)