Looking for similar games.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Looking for similar games.
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #25
Interplay has been basically gone now for over a year, which is very sad because this means Fallout 3 and the expansion to Icewind Dale 2 will never be released.

[ Saturday, January 07, 2006 21:30: Message edited by: Tyranicus ]

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #26
Icewind Dale 2 didn't really deserve an expansion, in my opinion. While I don't have Planescape: Torment on account of it being impossible to find, I've played all the other Infinity Engine games, and IWD2 was by far the weakest of them, especially with how lame Heart of Fury mode was in it.
Infiltrator
Member # 154
Profile #27
Hmm. Being able to set your Deity in NWN is quite fun. I just made a character named 'Obligation Shifter' that worships 'AAAAA Electrical & Plumbing Corporation'.

[ Sunday, January 08, 2006 07:30: Message edited by: Polyester ]

--------------------
Apparently still annoying.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #28
Interplay dying also means that they had to transfer companies in order to make Descent 3.

--------------------
-ben4808

Pages