BORED!!!!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: BORED!!!!!
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #0
Unbeleivable. The boards have failed to amuse me. :eek: No new posts, no post replies, it can only mean one thing... THE END IS HERE!!! Just in case I'm wrong though, what do you guys do during this kind of situation?

--------------------
All praise the greatest mod of all time! Long live Master Aran!
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #1
Write for my website, listen to music, watch TV, work at proving I'm better than some companies, write code, etc...

Actually, I do most of those while browsing the boards as well.

[ Sunday, December 04, 2005 15:41: Message edited by: Eldibs ]

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

The horrible part about life is, you'll never get out of it alive.

Currently boycotting: AngelFire, GameFAQ's, Macintosh PC's
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #2
I usually click the reload button repeatedly, hoping that that will somehow make fascinating new messages magically appear out of nowhere.

Maybe we should rig up a random-word generating program, assign it membership, and have it post at slow times such as this.

Of course, I suspect this has been done with several well-known accounts, but their timer mechanism seems to be faulty.
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #3
Sorta like a chatter bot, but for a message board. Hmm... that would be cool if you could get it to work.

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

Shock Trooper
Member # 1546
Profile Homepage #4
why spam, when you can get a bot to do it for you? :)

--------------------
A Sucaran Child is standing here.
You say, "hello"
The small child looks at Preserver Aldous wide-eyed and awed.
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #5
Yeah! That would be great! A spamming bot! Then we'd have thousands of posts camplaining about the stupid thing, and we'd never have a slow time again! Hooray!

--------------------
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #6
quote:
Originally written by Goldenking:

...what do you guys do during this kind of situation?
Your mom.

IMAGE(http://thuryl.desperance.net/sailormoon.jpg)

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #7
There's a reson why I never talk about a person's mother sexually and this is it:

How do you know she doesn't look like this:
IMAGE(http://www.animesucks.com/series/fatman2.jpg)

--------------------

Infiltrator
Member # 5991
Profile Homepage #8
nice one eldibs nice and whats this one called?

--------------------
George Bush is a Nazi - Eric Cartmen

I'm not as think you stoned I am
Visit the RIFQ Forums
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #9
I'll igonore those last two posts.

--------------------
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #10
83(4|_|53 1 707411j |)1|) |-|3® 1457 |\|16|-|7 101

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #11
It came from Anime Sucks. Apparently, it came from an anime convention.

Personally, I have a painful death planned for myself should I ever dress up like that.

--------------------

Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #12
...argh. While I kinda agree with TM about the topic, I disagree with him about his way of expressing it and agree with Thuryl that there should be an injunction barring anyone but Thuryl (where we really mean "TM") from using that picture.

That said, while Aran's latest statistics showed a small (1.97%) decrease in posts from October to November, I hardly think the boards are stagnating. I suppose the statistics for December will come out in about two weeks and be able to tell me for sure.

Hmm, furthermore, I'll take note that while Goldenking somewhat refuted Eldibs's implication that Goldenking's mother perhaps looked like Sailor Man, Goldenking failed to refuse Terror's Martyr's statement.

I'll also gladly assist Eldibs in the painful death thing if he ever dresses up as Sailor Man.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm locking the topic. It was pointless to begin with and Aran can give us the real answers when he calculates 'em.

[ Sunday, December 04, 2005 16:14: Message edited by: Imban ]