illogic boards

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: illogic boards
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #0
So, it would appear that the logic board is yet again fried on my iBook, though I had it replaced under Apple's replacement program last year, which I qualified for. Has anyone else had the same experience? Considering that the program has officially expired, do you think they might still be willing to replace it for free, given that it's the same problem? $1400 items should last longer than three years. Grrr!
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #1
There's a pun in there somewhere (logic board fried), but I'm not going to go looking for it.

</leetness>

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

The horrible part about life is, you'll never get out of it alive.

Currently boycotting: AngelFire, GameFAQ's, Macintosh PC's
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #2
Logic board fried?

The pun is beyond my comprehension.

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Infiltrator
Member # 5576
Profile Homepage #3
At the school where my mom works they have about a hundred iBooks, a large number of which have had bad motherboards. What's worse is that a significant proportion of the replacement motherboards have been bad as well.

--------------------
Überraschung des Dosenöffners!
"On guard, you musty sofa!"
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #4
quote:
Logic board fried?

The logic board keeps getting fried on the iBook. Think about it for a few moments.

</leetness>

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #5
quote:
Originally written by Eldibs:

quote:
Logic board fried?

The logic board keeps getting fried on the iBook. Think about it for a few moments.

I think the right honourable gentleman is referring to the fact that iBooks, and by gross generalisation on my part all Apples, are incapable of dealing with logic. The said devices being computers, this is bad. Very bad.

That is all.

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

*Name by Slarty, so blame him if it's filthy...
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #6
SupaNik got it. 15 points for you.

</leetness>

--------------------

Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #7
quote:
Originally written by Eldibs:

SupaNik got it. 15 points for you.

</leetness>

Just 238 to go and I break even!

Still, it's not really a pun, is it? There's no real clever play on words. It's just an implication of something...

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

*Name by Slarty, so blame him if it's filthy...
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #8
I don't feel like debating with anybody right now, so I'll just agree with you. 15 more points for you.

</leetness>

--------------------