Remember when...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Remember when...
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #50
I tried to be polite.

Not quite at the point where I'm prepared to start saying very uncharitable things, but if I see that moronic tag 14 more times, I think I will be.

--------------------
SupaNik: Aran, you're not big enough to threaten Ash. Dammit, even JV had to think twice.
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #51
Come on. It's not that annoying. I'd give it 16 times.

[/tasty chocolate potato shavings]

--------------------
Take the Personality Test!
Deep down, you wish you were a stick figure.
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #52
A whole 14 times? Remember, if you say anything "uncharitable," do it over the pm's at least, that way when I retaliate, nobody will interfere with our argument. Besides, it's not moronic, just pointless.

</leetness>

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

The horrible part about life is, you'll never get out of it alive.

Currently boycotting: AngelFire, GameFAQ's, Macintosh PC's
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #53
quote:
Originally written by Eldibs:

A whole 14 times? Remember, if you say anything "uncharitable," do it over the pm's at least, that way when I retaliate, nobody will interfere with our argument. Besides, it's not moronic, just pointless.

</leetness>

Please give an example of a pointless thing that is not moronic.

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #54
I would say fashion right off the top of my head, but some might argue that it's not pointless, and some might argue that it is moronic.

Thinking about it harder, it's kinda difficult to think of something for that, unless I just say, "the </leetness> tag." Maybe some of the things done by people with Obsessive/Compulsive Disorder, as they are pointless, but not necessarily moronic.

</leetness>

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

The horrible part about life is, you'll never get out of it alive.

Currently boycotting: AngelFire, GameFAQ's, Macintosh PC's

Pages