progress reports

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: progress reports
Lifecrafter
Member # 4682
Profile #25
Hey! Weird is good! All of my friends are weird!

--------------------
If anyone ever asks you why you did something, say "Because I could".
Infiltrator
Member # 5991
Profile Homepage #26
quote:

as my 8th grade teacher put it: everyone is wierd those who are normal are just people you dont know well or at all

--------------------
Visit the RIFQ Forums
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #27
quote:
Originally written by Anomen:

quote:

as my 8th grade teacher put it: everyone is weird those who are normal are just people you dont know well or at all

Totally agree. I'm not normal nor know of anyone who is. Well, actually I do but since he is normal that just seems weird to me.
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #28
The sign says : "Please do not feed the weirdo"

Must be a special diet or sumtin.

*this message sponsored by the cincinnati zoo*
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #29
quote:
Originally written by Jumpin' Salmon:

quote:
Originally written by Spring:

The thing about maths at my school that I hate is the fact that myself and one or two other students are the only ones that understand algebra, and we are never going to use it. The rest of the class are...not very intelligent. Well, I might use it, but its easy, so it doesn't worry me.
So you hate stupid people? Or just people that don't understand the same things as you?

Please clarify.

*this message sponsored by montessori*

Well, no, I don't. I just think its weird that my maths teacher goes through the topic about 5 times for the whole class, instead of putting the ones who have mastered the subject onto different things.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #30
quote:
Originally written by Spring:

Well, no, I don't. I just think its weird that my maths teacher goes through the topic about 5 times for the whole class, instead of putting the ones who have mastered the subject onto different things.
The entire purpose of a classroom setting is to allow the teacher to teach the same material to a large number of students at the same time. Teaching different material to different students in the same class would defeat that purpose.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #31
Actually, the purpose of my Business class appears to be to wonder what the heck he's saying, under that accent and to be bored...

--------------------
Aut Tace Aut Loquere Meliora Silencio
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #32
quote:
Originally written by The Seraphim:

Actually, the purpose of my Business class appears to be to wonder what the heck he's saying, under that accent and to be bored...
That would be the definition of my Metaphysics class, but you'd have to capitalize the being bored part. Honestly, when you see everyone in the class dying from boredom, almost falling asleep (the ones that are awake), and looking at the watch 100 times within an hour. You'd think he'll realize that he needs to change his approach to the subject.
Shock Trooper
Member # 5585
Profile #33
Phy Ed: B
Choir:A
English:B
Government:A

All of my classes, with the exception of government, are insanely boring, but I never have homework and most classwork is easy so I guess that makes up for it. Hopefully whatever class replaces Phy Ed at the end of the quarter (Just about three weeks from now) is at least slightly more interesting.

--------------------
Important Information about Stuff

Pages