other shareware rpg's

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: other shareware rpg's
Apprentice
Member # 6020
Profile #0
Hi

beside Spiderweb's rpg's i have not found anything that great..anybody know of any good shareware ones besides spiderweb's great ones? :eek:
Shock Trooper
Member # 5585
Profile #1
You should have asked this question in the existing RPG thread. You would probably get the same amount or more responses, and starting a thread when there's an active thread about pretty much the same thing is not a good thing to do here.

On topic, here my favorite non-Spiderweb, shareware RPGs listed from most fun to least.
All of these are for mac, except Realms, which also runs on windows.

1.Taskmaker and Tomb of The Taskmaker
(Technically this is freeware, since the company went bankrupt and released the passwords for free, but it was originally shareware and I think it deserves a mention)
2.Cythera
3.Realmz

Although these are fun (at least to me), there are no shareware RPGs that are quite as good as Spiderweb games.

--------------------
Important Information about Stuff
Shock Trooper
Member # 3368
Profile #2
CYTHERA!?!?!?!?! NOOOOOO!!!!!! :eek: RUN

--------------------
"Like most of life's problems, this one can be solved with bending"
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
Continue your discussion in this topic, please. It was last posted in only a day ago, after all.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!