favorite muscle or sport car

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: favorite muscle or sport car
Infiltrator
Member # 5991
Profile Homepage #0
so like it says whats ur fav muscle of sports car ? btw anyone besides me like nissan skylines IMAGE(http://www.thunderkick.net/cars/Nissan_Skyline_GTR.jpg)

[ Sunday, August 21, 2005 17:17: Message edited by: Hellbringer195 ]

--------------------
Visit the RIFQ Forums
Shock Trooper
Member # 6102
Profile #1
If I'm not mistaken, I believe that I have already started a car thread like 2 weeks ago, under the "Favorite Car" title. Anyways, I'm assuming that you're mentioning this because I read in the newspaper about a "Woodward Dream Cruise" that had a whole bunch of classic and muscle cars being showcased.

I do not have particular car favorites as I'm fine with any car that is in good condition and can take me from point A to point B.

--------------------
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies in the heart of mankind." -Edward D. Morrison
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #2
Favorite muscle or sport car? Well, to be honest, I know next to nothing about sport cars, so I'll go with the first option. I'd have to say my favorite muscle is the pectoralis major. Seriously, what would we do without that medial rotation of the humerus?

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

Polaris = joy.

In case of emergency, break glass.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
NON

NEIN

NYET

NO

IMAGE(http://thuryl.desperance.net/sailormoon_sml.jpg)

One off-topic topic on one topic in one month is quite enough.

[ Sunday, August 21, 2005 20:14: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!