Wondering about known games similar to these.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Wondering about known games similar to these.
Apprentice
Member # 5634
Profile #0
Hi, do any of you happen to know any other RPGs similar to these and preferably multiplayer (not MMORPGs)? I've got a hankering to play a cheesy-graphic RPG with some depth to it that has hack-and-slash playability as well as interesting content, though I'm open to any RPG suggestions that you might have in mind. Again, I'd prefer networkable games if possible. Thanks for the help.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #1
I tried out Daimonin. I didn't like it, but you might. I don't have the address right now, but I expect you'll find it with Google.

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #2
Daimonin was interesting for a bit, then it got repetitive and boring. It needs a bunch more development before it is any good.

--------------------
Wasting your time and mine looking for a good laugh.

Star Bright, Star Light, Oh I Wish I May, I Wish Might, Wish For One Star Tonight.