I demand my two stars back!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: I demand my two stars back!!
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #25
quote:
Originally written by Spring:

quote:
Originally written by Vote Arancaytar:

b- being a girl and looking cute in the eyes of Spiderweb's predominant population of male geeks.

Hooray for Dolphin!

Your right though, most members tend to vote females higher, as most can't resist the curves of the female poopulation.

How did you know who I meant? :P

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #26
I don't recall seeing any female with less than four stars, but most don't seem to post that often.

[ Thursday, June 30, 2005 21:59: Message edited by: Dolphin. ]

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #27
We did get a random annoying Geneforge fan by the name of taker_guardian who claimed to be a teenage girl and made a nuisance of herself for a while. She ended up with 2 stars, as you can see by searching the forums for her name and finding a post by her.

[ Thursday, June 30, 2005 22:07: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #28
quote:
Originally written by Thuryl:

We did get a random annoying Geneforge fan by the name of taker_guardian who claimed to be a teenage girl and made a nuisance of herself for a while. She ended up with 2 stars, as you can see by searching the forums for her name and finding a post by her.
Which proves that even here, excessive stupidity can't be gotten away with in terms of popularity, curves notwithstanding. A relieving thought - we're not quite in the real world here. :P

[ Thursday, June 30, 2005 22:20: Message edited by: Vote Arancaytar ]

--------------------
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #29
Ah, but taker_guardian didn't post pics. :P

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #30
quote:
Originally written by Ash Lael:

Ah, but taker_guardian didn't post pics. :P
So you think her behavior would have been excused if she looked cute? Ah well... quite likely... :rolleyes:

--------------------
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #31
I'm tempted to point to Marlenny as an example, but I'm pretty sure I'd be jumped on for being mean.

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #32
See, it's really not good form to accuse people of liking someone in particular for being attractive, as the only defence is to say either that you don't find her attractive or that you dislike her. :P

[ Friday, July 01, 2005 00:12: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #33
quote:
Originally written by Thuryl:

See, it's really not good form to accuse people of liking someone in particular for being attractive, as the only defence is to say either that you don't find her attractive or that you dislike her. :P
Or, of course, admit that borth are true (attractive and liking), and put the ball back in the accuser's court by asking what the hell is wrong with that... :P

The point to remember, of course, is not that one must not like someone for being attractive, but one must not base one's liking on that factor solely.

--------------------
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #34
quote:
Originally written by Ash Lael:

I'm tempted to point to Marlenny as an example, but I'm pretty sure I'd be jumped on for being mean.
Most of the people that like me now in SW liked me before they saw my pict. I would like to think that is not all about the looks. I can honestly say I´m really nice to people, which is why most people talk to me. I mean would you seriously go out with a girl that is really good looking but acts like an airhead??????
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #35
Most men would, you know. I wouldn't be too interested in keeping such a girl around on a regular basis, but strategic interaction once in a while would be just fine. :P Besides, airheads aren't the worst of the lot. It's only when an airhead also happens to be loud and obnoxious that the situation becomes untenable. Intelligent women can be trouble as well. They're more likely, for example, to bump their husbands off for insurance money, or successfully conceal an affair.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.

Pages