I will be semi-gone

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: I will be semi-gone
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #25
quote:
Originally written by Ms Marlenny:

Has anyone noticed???
Yes. Quite hard not to notice when suddenly not every other thread on the first page is started by you. :P

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #26
quote:
Originally written by Arancaytar. You Owe it to the Door.:

quote:
Originally written by Ms Marlenny:

Has anyone noticed???
Yes. Quite hard not to notice when suddenly not every other thread on the first page is started by you. :P

lol and then lmao, that was funny. btw, thanks Aran I missed you too.
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #27
Edit: I'm so sorry I double posted. As i said before in one of my post, my connection in here (dom rep) is so slow that i send the post twice by mistake.

[ Friday, July 01, 2005 15:21: Message edited by: Ms Marlenny ]
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #28
Hi Marlenny! I did notice you were gone, especially on JW.

Anyway, hey, I'm having fun, working quite a bit for my grandparents, but not surfing. Sorry. I'm currently 36 miles from Baker City, which is in far eastern Oregon, far enough from all the liberals. ;)

I won't be going to the coast until next weekend when all my ocean time will be spent in a big fishing boat with my other grandpa. So. Update there. Told ya' I'd probably find a way to post.

Oof, on this other computer, there's no way of knowing which threads I've read and which I haven't. Oh well. :/

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ

Pages