My girlfriend is dead...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: My girlfriend is dead...
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #50
Maybe his parents all of the sudden decided to stop paying thier Internet bill because they didn't use it anymore.

But then again, if he was older, he might not have been still under the control of his parents.

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #51
:) No, he most certainly was not. I think he was older than I.

[ Friday, June 24, 2005 12:41: Message edited by: ef ]

--------------------
Polaris
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #52
quote:
Originally written by Garrison:

By the way, did this event cause you to write the story about the foolishness and possible fatal consequences of alcohol on your website?
Actually, no. I wrote that short story called "On the ridge" around March, I belive. What I am writing now about this sad occasion is a novel called "The lightning of grief". It is a complete novel with side footer, front page, foreword, etc. Estimated on 160 pages and will be easily understood by anyone (Flesch-kincaid points: 87,3). The novel is aimed to an older audience and is not well suited for people under 18 but if you like the genre, you will not be limited by complex language.

P.S. The delay between the reply was due to the traditional mid-summer celebration.

--------------------
So, as the great Groxy, I have come back to be served by goblins. In the "main hall" of the goblin cave was a large totem which resembled very much of... me.

Pages