How Old Are You?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: How Old Are You?
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #50
quote:
Originally written by SprungSpring:

I wonder how Stug pulled up after the other nights festivites. Hopefully his arm is ok, unlike last time.
The last time? :P There've been at least two times in between, although I have taken it relatively easy since that accident.

I did make it through the weekend all right, and thanks for your concern. I had a pretty rough hangover Saturday morning, but it faded away after a bit. My iron-clad stomach held up well as usual, and I didn't get sick, although I did have more Friday night than I believe I've ever had before. At midnight we migrated from my friend's apartment to a bar, where I received my first wristband and purchased my first drink. A very good time had.

Thanks to all of you for your congratulatory messages, and happy birthday, Kel! :)

Edit:
AM- Hmm, I'll have to sample that one some time. Thanks for the recommendation!

Dolphin- I love that picture. :)

[ Sunday, June 05, 2005 13:38: Message edited by: This Glass Is Half Stugie ]

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.

Pages