The Spatula Of Arthritis

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The Spatula Of Arthritis
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #25
OOC: Nothing to say OOC, so here goes:

--------------------------------------------------
IC: Rummel was surprised, then amused that someone would dare try and order his followers around. He looked at Deletrious, then smiled.
'Why on Earth would some-one try and order my followers around when I have the Spatula of Arthritis?' He started laughing, then hesitantly all his men did also. Deletrious replied cunningly, 'Well, puny human, I can summon a whole host of demons to haunt you and all your men!'
This really scared Rummel. He did not know what to do, until he came back to his senses. 'Articulos!' he yelled and all of a sudden, Deletrious was kicking and screaming on the ground. Rummel kept up the pain for a bit, but stopped and muttered the countercurse (Finite) when he saw Deletrious. He looked more like a man now, instead of the beast that he looked like previously.

He got up, and prepared for battle...

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #26
OOC: He can't really summon a host of demons. Just wanted to say that.

IC:
After recovering from the pain, Deleterious once again morphed. The flames on his back rose. He reached into the flames and pulled out a small white fireball. He threw it at Rummel, but before it hit him, it changed into a normal fireball except that it spread out and engulfed Rummel (it was mostly just a distraction). When the flames cleared, Deleterious was already starting to punch Rummel. Deleterious smashed his fist into Rummel's forehead as Rummel whacked Deleterious with his spatula (would that be what he would do?).
"OUCH! That's pretty strong for some human wielding a kitchen utensil!" Deleterious said.

--------------------
*Blue screen error*
NONEXISTANT WINDOWS ERROR
Windows detects no current errors, so Windows has decided
to screw around with the files until one occurs.

If you never rise against your oppressor, then you've already lost.
-Zephyr Tempest, your personal entertainer
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #27
OOC: Ok, I won't summon a host of demons to take over the world ;) . Rummel doesn't know that he can't do that, remember.
IC: Rummel's body told him to run, but his brain wasn't working. He thought that if his men all swarmed Deletrious, he could have a chance to get a couple of quick blows in with the Spatula, but he had no way to tell them about his plan. Or did he? He thought about the spatula, and concentrated on the message: 'Swarm him. Swarm him.' His tried conveying it to his men, and miraculously, it worked! His followers reluctantly tried it, and after their fingers got singed by Deletrious, they hesitated even further. One tried running, but Rummel had more important things to worry about. BANG! He got hit in the head again. SMACK! He retaliated with a smack of the spatula, which sent his opponent flying. Deletrious was on the ground, and that gave Rummel his oppurtunity. 'Jump on him!' He yelled to his men, and pushed the nearest one forward, just as Deletrious was getting up. They all ran and jumped on him, and Rummel took aim. 'Immobocile!' He shouted as he made Deletrious freeze. He said to him, 'what are you doing this for?' And his frozen opponent, tried to speak, but no words could come out, due to the fact that he couldn't move his mouth. Rummel decided to interrogate him. 'Are you doing this for the Spatula?' And a fervent nod with his Deletrious's eyes confirmed that. That made up Rummels mind. He instantly transported him to Gale, home of Skribbane. He stood up and marched off with his men.
Hold your applause if you read this, Alo.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #28
It had taken a few days, but Sullust finally reached town. No time to relax though, he quickly headed toward the Guild and dropped off his bounty. The guildmaster, a burly man, marched over and grabbed the beasts fur.

"Congratulations Sullust. I hearby pronounce you to be Level 5."

Suddenly a glowing aura surrounded Sullust and he found himself to be slightly stronger and faster.

"In order to reach Level 6 you must find a rare artifact that passed through this town a few days before you arrived. It is called the Spatula of Arthritis. From the looks of it, the owner was trying to keep it unnoticed; however, there is little knowledge that can be kept from the Guild."

"Yes, sir!"

With that Lt. Sullust headed off to the pawn shop to see what he could fetch for Hannah's goods. The herbs were garbage and he couldn't get anything for them, but he managed to sell the bag for 2 copper coins. A quick trip to the blacksmith to get his equipment fixed up and Sullust headed off to find the spatula.

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #29
quote:
Originally written by Sprung Spring:

'Are you doing this for the Spatula?' And a fervent nod with his DeletErious's eyes confirmed that. That made up Rummels mind. He instantly transported him to Gale, home of Skribbane. He stood up and marched off with his men.
Ok, I'm tired of seeing this every time I decide to read this topic. Please stop giving Rummel new powers. Deleterious DOES NOT want the spatula (therefore Rummel couldn't have teleported Deleterious to Gale for that reason).

[ Monday, May 23, 2005 12:17: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest ]

--------------------
*Blue screen error*
NONEXISTANT WINDOWS ERROR
Windows detects no current errors, so Windows has decided
to screw around with the files until one occurs.

If you never rise against your oppressor, then you've already lost.
-Zephyr Tempest, your personal entertainer
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #30
I realized why my RP's fail. I lose intrest too quickly. Anyone want to continue? If I hear no votes in favor of continuing/see no posts advancing plot for 2 more days I will just post a big ending.

--------------------
Take the Personality Test! INTJ 100% 75% 100% 44%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
www.Keirsey.com for personality information.
The Sloganizer! "Swing your Archmage Alex."
Deep down, you wish you were a stick figure.
Infiltrator
Member # 4784
Profile Homepage #31
Hannah fell asleep after hours of walking through the forests. She had eatten a few berries and edible herbs along her way but she had still gone to sleep hungry, cold, and quite uncomfortable without a bed or pillow to sleep on. Fortunately for Hannah, a hungry ursagi was also wandering in the same part of the woods. It decided to eat her. Hannah's misery was quickly ended while the animal had a descent meal of her.

--------------------
Forever Always on Past the End

tracihedlund@charter.net[/url]
TrueSite for Blades - Blades Walkthroughs
Pixle Profusion - BoE Graphics Archive
Infiltrator
Member # 4248
Profile #32
"My master needs help" growled Argus.
"Help? 'The great Samuel Fin' needs help? Ha!" answered Morimos and laughed.
"You don't know, do you?" Argus said scratching the floor nervously with his huge claws.
"Know what? As far as I know there's nothing I should know. Ha ha!" said Morimos still chuckling nervously. "And as far as I know Samuel Fin has no reason to send any of his ursagi to my tower. Leave!"
"Rummel has run away with your spatula" growled Argus. "And my master has a good reason to doubt he is up to any good."
Morimos seized. "What did you say?"
"I said Rummel has gone mad" answered Argus who was becoming even more nervous. "And my master needs to know what powers the spatula has so he can..."
"Why didn't you tell me in the first place!" Morimos shouted and started feverishly searching his desk. "This is very grave. That spatula has immense magical powers and... now, where did I put those papers... ah, here they are!" said Morimos and lifted a pile of old scrolls from his desk. "Now we just have to take these to your master."
"We?" asked Argus, who was very puzzled from the mages reaction.
"Yes. You see, I made that spatula" said Morimos with a strange glow in his eyes. "And getting it back will definetly not hurt..."

In the meantime Samuel Fin was leaning to an old dead tree. Damn. It has been almost an hour since I was cursed, why it still hasn't worn off? he thought and tried to cast yet another curing spell. It didn't work.
Samuel had seen a demon attack Rummel, but it had lost the fight and Rummel had sent it... well, somewhere. Samuel felt sorry for the poor bastard.
I could have helped him if my hands were working. Oh, well... he thought and then started walking again.
If I remember right there's one of my portals around here he muttered. Once I get to it I can teleport back to my home. A wide grin spread across his face. And back to my board of translocations.

--------------------
Somebody PLEASE turn the heat on.
Infiltrator
Member # 4248
Profile #33
OOC: Well, it seems no-ones going to continue. Post your big ending, Alex.

--------------------
Somebody PLEASE turn the heat on.

Pages