Eagleworldfanclub.tk, merely bull****

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Eagleworldfanclub.tk, merely bull****
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #0
My old best mates have token some sudden dislikes to me and I have no idea why. To express this in one of many cowardly ways they have they have done this stupid website that makes mockery of my website in any sarcastic and spitefull way they can come up with. The link is:

http://www.eagleworldfanclub.tk/

I have not heard or seen any bigger loser than them. Cowards, if they don't like me anymore, why not just say so? Why doing this freezingly cold psychological war against me? Why post insults to me in every place they visits? It is just bringing me down, leaving me with no one to talk with. Well, so I post here and such to make up for the lost social life (One reason of many.).

--------------------
So, as the great Groxy, I have come back to be served by goblins. In the "main hall" of the goblin cave was a large totem which resembled very much of... me.
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #1
Why post a link to it on a forum of people you barely know? Why let us know that people who know you much better then us, have decided they don't like you?

My sympathies that your friends don't like you anymore. Kids can be cruel. What grade are you in anyway?

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #2
Wait ... your friends made a fan site that refers to Eagleworld? But hey! this is a reference, not an insult! You got it totally wrong: it's advertising your site.

Nevertheless shame, shame, shame again: you still have no link to Spiderweb!
"... from one of the forums I post in." Ts ts. Is that all you can say over the one and only place of glorious insanity?

--------------------
^ö^ I was a cannibal for twenty-five years. For the rest I have been a vegetarian. George Bernard Shaw
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #3
That website is stupid. As spy said, they are kind of advertising your site, but at the same time they are saying that it is gay.

--------------------
Mugglenet--The ULTIMATE Harry Potter Site.
Polaris-- New location.
Warrior
Member # 5699
Profile #4
Your friends seemed like idiots after looking at their page, but then I looked at yours and you know, I would make fun of my friends if any of them made something like that.Unless he was gay, because then it would really explain itself.
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #5
Tell your friends that “a lot” are two words, not one. And when referring to someone's butt it's not “but”. They could at least mock you with proper spelling.

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #6
quote:
Originally written by AQUILA:

Your friends seemed like idiots after looking at their page, but then I looked at yours and you know, I would make fun of my friends if any of them made something like that.Unless he was gay, because then it would really explain itself.
Hey - let's cool out on the homophobic lingo, m'kay?
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #7
Eagle, at the rate you're posting topics like this, sooner or later Djur (or TGM, if he weren't still banned) is going to come in and steamroll straight over you. I wouldn't be one to say you got it coming, but I definitely would say you should have seen it coming. When you see a huge goat/mango/Gendo/whatever in one of your threads, don't say I didn't warn you.

Parody sites: They thrive off traffic. Like them? Link to them. Don't like them? Ignore them.

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"Really, Spiderweb is just a big, steaming pool of estrogen." --- Robin
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #8
OH THE INTERNET

--------------------
私のバラドですそしてころしたいいらればころす
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
BANNED
Member # 3477
Profile #9
i am bored but that site was sort of funny so i think that eagle did a good job of posting it here

--------------------
Avernum is as addictive as skribbane!!! Withdrawal symptoms are harsh so I just keep playing.
Free skribbane at Wal-mart
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #10
*reads warning*

Sorry, but I don't know French. :D

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #11
Is Djur even around anymore? He hasn't been using his regular account, and none of the recent spammers seem to have that particular flavour of his.
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #12
I think I heard (read) something about him a week or so back. They posted, then saunders replied with:

*gently slaps Djurs wrists for the laungauge'

or something like that. It may of been a different member, though.

--------------------
Polaris-- New location.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #13
quote:
Originally written by 404 ERROR:
MONIKER NOT FOUND:
sooner or later Djur (or TGM, if he weren't still banned)
quote:
Originally written by Kirk Johnson:

OH THE INTERNET
All right, make that Djur, TGM or TM. Alec perhaps as well, and Imban on a good day.

--------------------
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #14
quote:
Originally written by andrew miller:

Is Djur even around anymore? He hasn't been using his regular account, and none of the recent spammers seem to have that particular flavour of his.
Look for someone who's got "Your Fat Face" in his location bar. I'm sure I've seen him around a few days ago.

Edit: Or just member #5091, currently named E.U. since he took that out. :P

[ Tuesday, May 17, 2005 05:56: Message edited by: 400 ERROR: BAD MONIKER ]

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #15
quote:
Originally written by 401 ERROR:
BAD MONIKER:
quote:
Originally written by andrew miller:

Look for someone who's got "Your Fat Face" in his location bar. I'm sure I've seen him around a few days ago.

Thats who it was. I remember where I saw him.

Here is where I can remember him, although there is another place.

--------------------
Polaris-- New location.
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #16
I studied some of the hundred spelling-, grammar, word chooise errors they have done and I found some more amusing to joke about than others:

'To higher your "Rank" or "User Status", you just have to visit the site one or more times once a day...'

Error(s):
Bad word chooise: Higher -> increase
Should refrase "the site one or more times once a day" -> "this site once or more per day"

On the linkbar:
"Everything Bush Battle"

Error(s):
They forgot the "about".

"You only have to run it once, it doesn't take much time."

Error(s):
Instead of a comma (,) they should have semi-coloun ( ;) to indicate that it is two sentences binded together.
"it doesn't take much time." -> "It won't take long."

"Where's my coffe?!?!"

Error(s):
Got a spelling error on "coffe" -> "coffee".

"You may wounder what this website is about?"

Error(s):
Got a spelling error on "wounder" -> "wonder"

"Some might say this is a joke site or so, but... That's not true (It isn't?)."

Error(s):
The phrase is all messed up. :P
There should not be any capital on "That's".
"Joke site" goes fine if it was litterary translated to swedish (I am from Sweden.) but this is written in english and would flow better if it was called "a site for jokes" or "fun-site".

"Many do ask us; "why do you all love EagleWorld FanClub.tk?" (not EagleWorld.tk)"

Error(s):
Why add a confirming bracket when you have already confirmed what website you are writing about?

And there are many, many more amusing examples of crappy english on http://www.eagleworldfanclub.tk/!

P.S. I will not make fun of their crappy english anymore, I have already done so in years and it is getting really old.

--------------------
So, as the great Groxy, I have come back to be served by goblins. In the "main hall" of the goblin cave was a large totem which resembled very much of... me.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #17
For heaven's sake will you stop going on about it? One might almost think you prefer it to your own site. :rolleyes: You know, in time you'll have to learn to ignore stuff like this. You'll get more people like this in life, and ranting isn't going to change it.

What we need is a mango. Or a moderator of course, barring vigilante action.

[ Thursday, May 19, 2005 05:39: Message edited by: 402: MONIKER REQUIRES PAYMENT ]

--------------------
Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #18
He's giving what he got.

--------------------
I'm tired of the strain and the pain ___ ___ ___ I feel the same, I feel nothing
Nothing is important to me ___ ___ ___ ___ __ And nobody nowhere understands anything
About me and all my dreams lost at sea ___ __ But we’re not the same, we’re different tonight
We’ll make things right, we’ll feel it all tonight _ The indescribable moments of your life tonight
The impossible is possible tonight ___ ____ ___ Believe in me as I believe in you, tonight

Go All Blacks xtraMSN Rugby _ MuggleNet
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #19
quote:
Originally written by 402:
MONIKER REQUIRES PAYMENT:
Ask and ye shall receive!

IMAGE(http://www.globalgourmet.com/food/kgk/2004/0904/mango.jpg)
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #20
quote:
For heaven's sake will you stop going on about it? One might almost think you prefer it to your own site. :rolleyes:

So you mean that I should forget about it when they everyday nag about it themselves? I meant this last post as a preparation for some counter-attack. I just needed some place to write down some precise examples. :P And oh, want to see something cool? *throws mango in the air*, *open his mouth*, *the mango miss the mouth and got splattered on the floor*. Ops, that was not what was supposed to happen. :rolleyes:

Edit: Improved post.
Edit2: I admit I did post this to gain attenion... again, and that it was not really necessary to bring this up.

[ Thursday, May 19, 2005 05:36: Message edited by: Eagle ]

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #21
quote:
Originally written by Andrew Miller:

quote:
Ask and ye shall receive!

IMAGE(http://www.globalgourmet.com/food/kgk/2004/0904/mango.jpg)

That's my favorite mango.

Right up there with the goat.

IMAGE(http://1kai.dokkyomed.ac.jp/mammal/images/living/medium/13-07m.jpg)

Behold the Goat of a Thousand Young. Pn'glui mgw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

--------------------
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #22
Gesundheit.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
La Canaliste
Member # 5563
Profile #23
Indeed, this topic of autoflagellation and self-publicising shall now meet the merciful blade.

--------------------
I am a pale shadow of the previous self.
quote:

Deep down, you know you should have voted for Alcritas!