Accident! Eagle, in pain!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Accident! Eagle, in pain!
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #25
quote:
Originally written by Mind:

quote:
Originally written by Skribbane now? Ask me how.:

i read your story on your website. so useless
I read this post on this website; So useless.

Am I missing the point here? Of course we're reading things on a website! Sometimes the stupidity of others really worries me! Why on earth would someone say that they had read something on a website on a website?

And as for "so useless" - what does it mean? Did somebody get hit on the head this morning? So useless?! Jeez.

Oh, and since this post is also on a website... so useless.

--------------------
"I am a living sign..."

Thus endeth this post.
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #26
Did you get enough sleep Supanik last night? The first one said that it was so useless to read about my little accident twice both here and on my website and the other one answered sarcastly that having to read that post was "so useless". Understand now? Or am I also a bit tired? Doubt it, I slept 12 hours last night.

--------------------
So, as the great Groxy, I have come back to be served by goblins. In the "main hall" of the goblin cave was a large totem which resembled very much of... me.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #27
quote:
Originally written by Eagle:

Did you get enough sleep Supanik last night? The first one said that it was so useless to read about my little accident twice both here and on my website and the other one answered sarcastly that having to read that post was "so useless". Understand now? Or am I also a bit tired? Doubt it, I slept 12 hours last night.
Oh! Yes, I sleep very little nowadays, so I'm either very stupid or very nasty to people. I understand now. Must read things better!

--------------------
"I am a living sign..."

Thus endeth this post.
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #28
If you can't push yourself to bed earlier, you might die. Sleep is essential for living. I used to sleep only 6 hours before but I matured and sleep at least 8 hours and sometimes more. Now, I can make good decisions, understand others and most important, think clearly. Unless you got tons of homework, I really recommend stop watching TV or play games late, go to bed. You can have fun tomorrow.

And oh, it's not that difficult to go to bed early, you only do what you allow yourself to do.

--------------------
So, as the great Groxy, I have come back to be served by goblins. In the "main hall" of the goblin cave was a large totem which resembled very much of... me.
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #29
Sleep is for the weak. You spend a good 30 years of a full life sleeping, after all. Too many, if you ask me.

--------------------
The biggest, the baddest, and the fattest.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #30
No, we need to sleep. Teenagers are supposed to get 10 hours of sleep a day - much more than the average teen gets. Also, a good night's sleep can make you feel more clear-minded, kind, and you will generally do better on your schoolwork. Unless you have a good excuse, and video games and TV is not, you should go to bed at - 9 actually. Or somewhere thereabouts.

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ

Pages