Love (short story)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Love (short story)
BANNED
Member # 5663
Profile #0
\===/Author's Note: The following is a fictional tale about a wolf and a human being in love. If this upsets you, you don't have to read it but don't be a jerk about it. For questions, comments, feedback, or opinions on this sort of thing, email me at DarkFox3051@aol.com.\===/

Dracchus was laying outside his tent, staring at the stars but began to dose off. His eyelids became heavy and sleep took over him. Minutes later, a cold nose on his neck woke him up.

Dracchus opened his eyes to see a wolf, the moonlight making her black fur seem to glow. He jumped, she hopped back and growled for a few seconds but then stopped, coming closer to him again. He backed up until he was against a tree but she kept advancing, seeming curious rather than hostile.

She eyed him inquisitively and sniffed at his neck, he wished he was elsewhere. After a few moments, she did not attack him. He looked at her in the same way she was looking at him. She had expected to have been shot or captured and he had expected to have been eaten or mauled.

After nearly ten minutes of blank staring, Dracchus reached out a trembling hand, she tensed suspiciously but did not run or bite him. His hand settled on her cheek, as he reveled in the softness of her fur, she stayed tense, not really trusting him but not knowing why she shouldn't. He stroked from her cheek down her neck and across her back as far as he could reach before returning his hand to her cheek and starting again.

She mrred and began to lose her tenseness, letting down her guard. He continued to pet her and she continued to relax, eventually laying across his lap and nuzzling his belly while he pet her. A deep bond was forged, and it could never be broken.

Dracchus eventually coaxed the beautiful she-wolf off of his lap and headed back to his tent. She followed, not wanting to return to the harsh life of a wolf without a pack, she didn't want to be a loner anymore. The human crawled into his tent, but before he could zip it up, the wolf followed. He gestured for her to leave, but she didn't. He smiled and decided it would be nice to have some company after all the years of being a social outcast.

He lied on top of his sleeping bag and she snuggled close to him, he held her and rubbed her back while she licked his neck. He smiled and kissed her forehead, causing her to mrr again. He realized that he was sweating and not because it was hot or because he was afraid. He had fallen for her, and she seemed to feel the same way. They eventually fell asleep cuddling.

The next day, Dracchus packed up his camping gear and stuck it in his truck. He didn't want to leave his new love, but he had work the next day and needed to get back to the city. The she-wolf watched in wonder as the shelter she'd slept in the night before was reduced to only sticks and what looked like a giant leaf in just a few seconds and packed away.

Once everything was packed away, Dracchus opened the driver seat of his Ford Explorer. The wolf hopped in before him. He tried to coax her out of the truck but she wouldn't budge, so he gave in again and drove her to his house.

Once they got home, he put away all of the camping stuff and gave his new "wife" a tour of their home that ended with the bathroom where he started the shower and began to get nude. He stepped under the water and she followed him as he'd hoped. He washed her thick fur then washed himself. He shut off the water and stepped out, drying himself with a towel and trying to dry her but failing. All of his towels ended up soaked and she didn't seem to get any drier. He got a better idea and used a hair drier to dry her dark fur while brushing her, then brushed his own hair.

The two of them rolled around in the back yard all day then cuddled in Dracchus's bed that night. They were both truly happy for the first time.

\===/End\===/

--------------------
Arf arf yip!
BANNED
Member # 5219
Profile #1
Lol. Just when I think this place can't get any weirder, it does. Wtf were you bored? It was pretty funny, but weird. :P

--------------------
You can take my Windows XP when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
BANNED
Member # 5663
Profile #2
quote:
Originally written by -:

Lol. Just when I think this place can't get any weirder, it does. Wtf were you bored? It was pretty funny, but weird. :P
Just something that interests me, a lot of people would call that sort of thing abuse, I want to spread understanding by showing a sweet side

--------------------
Arf arf yip!
BANNED
Member # 5219
Profile #3
All I have to say is, if you stick around and make topics like these, this place is going to become funner again. As far back as I can remember, this place has topics that are boring.

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #4
Just curious, how many other people do you know with these... uhh... feelings?

Edit: Waaaiiittt... tell me this is TGM coming back to play a trick on us?!

[ Sunday, April 03, 2005 17:05: Message edited by: Demonslayer from Hell ]

--------------------
The critics agree!

Demonslayer is "a five star hit!" raves TIMES Weekly!

"I've never heard such thoughtful comments. This man is a genious!" says two-time Nobel Prize winning physicist Erwin Rasputin!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
BANNED
Member # 5663
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by -:

All I have to say is, if you stick around and make topics like these, this place is going to become funner again. As far back as I can remember, this place has topics that are boring.
heh, glad to help out :) I have a multi-chapter story that's much naughtier, but I can't post it to this board

--------------------
Arf arf yip!
BANNED
Member # 5219
Profile #6
i think it's safe to say he's the only one. I mean, if you come here writing a story about this, and asking people to email you about feedback, that tells a lot.

--------------------
BANNED
Member # 5663
Profile #7
quote:
Originally written by -:

i think it's safe to say he's the only one. I mean, if you come here writing a story about this, and asking people to email you about feedback, that tells a lot.
I know

--------------------
Arf arf yip!
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #8
Aiiiie. Stop spamming and trolling. I've heard enough of this for one night and this is how I feel like dealing with it.