A Taboo Subject

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: A Taboo Subject
BANNED
Member # 5663
Profile #0
I'm new to this board and I'd like to know how everyone feels about inter-species romance.

--------------------
Arf arf yip!
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #1
quote:
Originally written by MisterFox:

I'm new to this board and I'd like to know how everyone feels about inter-species romance.

Arf arf yip!

In what way do you mean this?

I stand ready to claw my own eyes out at a moment's notice. The kittens are watching this thread, and they're nervous.

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
BANNED
Member # 5663
Profile #2
I mean a human and a dog or something in a romantic relationship

--------------------
Arf arf yip!
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #3
IMAGE(http://www.hometown.aol.co.uk/tizdebz/kitten%20and%20gun.jpg)

On a less serious note, that pink-robed slith girl from Blades of Avernum really IS cute.

[ Sunday, April 03, 2005 15:42: Message edited by: Imban ]
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #4
I think it's freakin' retarded and whoever thinks they are in a "relationship" like this should be dealth with, in violent manners. I can't express how utterly ridiculous that is.

I've heard of relieving sexual tension with animals, and even of "oh-ma-god I'm so drunk, let's do this horse", but to believe you are actually in love with your dog, Fluffy, is dumb.

Why, are you?

--------------------
The critics agree!

Demonslayer is "a five star hit!" raves TIMES Weekly!

"I've never heard such thoughtful comments. This man is a genious!" says two-time Nobel Prize winning physicist Erwin Rasputin!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
BANNED
Member # 5663
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by Imban:

IMAGE(http://www.hometown.aol.co.uk/tizdebz/kitten%20and%20gun.jpg)

On a less serious note, that pink-robed slith girl from Blades of Avernum really IS cute.

Very cute! Someone needs to draw a pic of her nude...
;)

--------------------
Arf arf yip!
BANNED
Member # 5663
Profile #6
quote:
Originally written by Demonslayer from Hell:

I think it's freakin' retarded and whoever thinks they are in a "relationship" like this should be dealth with, in violent manners. I can't express how utterly ridiculous that is.

I've heard of relieving sexual tension with animals, and even of "oh-ma-god I'm so drunk, let's do this horse", but to believe you are actually in love with your dog, Fluffy, is dumb.

Why, are you?

I believe that animals have feelings too and that it is possible to be in a loving relationship with one

--------------------
Arf arf yip!
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #7
quote:

I always asumed it was a guy.

Aww, this sucks!

[ Sunday, April 03, 2005 15:52: Message edited by: Mikea Vorchev ]

--------------------
—Zxquez Zolohahni
I eat blueberries in pie square.
Xerch'de/Rate.
I miss you, but I haven't met you yet.
So special, but it hasn't happened yet.
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #8
I would have thought that the pink robe might have been a tipoff. I dunno, though. It could just be a crossdressing Slith.
BANNED
Member # 5663
Profile #9
quote:

I would have thought that the pink robe might have been a tipoff. I dunno, though. It could just be a crossdressing Slith.
Either way, not bad looking ;)

--------------------
Arf arf yip!
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #10
The face looked male, so I assumed it was a male, pink robe or no.

Also, the slith that really looks female (the old one) has her chest covered; Robey doesn't, so I thought it was a he.

[ Sunday, April 03, 2005 16:06: Message edited by: Mikea Vorchev ]

--------------------
—Zxquez Zolohahni
I eat blueberries in pie square.
Xerch'de/Rate.
I miss you, but I haven't met you yet.
So special, but it hasn't happened yet.
BANNED
Member # 5663
Profile #11
quote:
Originally written by Mikea Vorchev:

The face looked male, so I assumed it was a male, pink robe or no.
Got a nice body, male or female...

--------------------
Arf arf yip!
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #12
quote:

Also, the slith that really looks female (the old one) has her chest covered; Robey doesn't, so I thought it was a he.
There's very little point in covering the chest. Reptiles don't have tits, you know.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
BANNED
Member # 5663
Profile #13
quote:
Originally written by This Glass Is Half Stugie:

quote:

There's very little point in covering the chest. Reptiles don't have tits, you know.

right *uses a charm spell on the ambiguous slith and leads him/her to a dark alley..*

--------------------
Arf arf yip!
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #14
quote:

First off since I don't recognize you this is a festinating introduction. This has been discussed briefly before fairly recently.

I'll add in my two cents anyways. The word relationship is a terrible misuse as it is completely one sided. People love their animals, but that is love without sex. To try to form a sexual relationship with an animal is a very lonely act. Arguably if the animal is okay with it I would not judge to harshly. If it harms the animal it is cruel.

Note that I do not approve of this as the animals have limited choice in the matter, but there are worse things that people could do to the animals.

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
BANNED
Member # 5663
Profile #15
quote:
Originally written by Dolphin:

quote:

First off since I don't recognize you this is a festinating introduction. This has been discussed briefly before fairly recently.

I'll add in my two cents anyways. The word relationship is a terrible misuse as it is completely one sided. People love their animals, but that is love without sex. To try to form a sexual relationship with an animal is a very lonely act. Arguably if the animal is okay with it I would not judge to harshly. If it harms the animal it is cruel.

Note that I do not approve of this as the animals have limited choice in the matter, but there are worse things that people could do to the animals.

It isn't hard to tell if an animal is comfortable around you or not. I would never try anything with an animal that wasn't comfortable with me and if the animal was uncomfortable or angry with what I was doing I would stop. If they enjoyed it however...

--------------------
Arf arf yip!
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #16
I see… I do understand your point, but why make this known?

[ Sunday, April 03, 2005 16:27: Message edited by: Dolphin ]

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
BANNED
Member # 5663
Profile #17
quote:
Originally written by Dolphin:

I see… I do understand your point, but why make this known?
If I make friends with someone, it will come up eventually. I think it's easier to just let people know up front, so if they're not accepting of it they don't go crazy later having known someone who was into something they're against for a while.

--------------------
Arf arf yip!
BANNED
Member # 5219
Profile #18
quote:
Originally written by [b:
Imban[/b]]
Woah. I thought I was weird when I thought she was hot. Guess I'm not. :P
As for misterfox, I'll be bold when I ask this: are you gay? Not meaning to offend.

--------------------
You can take my Windows XP when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
BANNED
Member # 5663
Profile #19
quote:
Originally written by -:

[quote=[b]Imban]
Woah. I thought I was weird when I thought she was hot. Guess I'm not. :P
As for misterfox, I'll be bold when I ask this: are you gay? Not meaning to offend.[/b][/quote]No offense taken, I'm bi. I strongly prefer non-humans to humans though.

--------------------
Arf arf yip!
BANNED
Member # 5219
Profile #20
Ok. That's cool, just I've never seen anyone who has an "animal fetish".

--------------------
BANNED
Member # 5663
Profile #21
quote:
Originally written by -:

Ok. That's cool, just I've never seen anyone who has an "animal fetish".
More of a way of life than a fetish

--------------------
Arf arf yip!
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #22
This is absurd.

How can you even tell what the animal is thinking? You have no idea. You never will, seeing as human thought is eons beyond that of practically any animal.

You can't say "oh he/she hasn't shown any disgust towards my actions." You realize the animal has no idea what is going on?

It's fine for you to screw random stuff... however you wanna live is fine with me. But to say an actual relationship is in existence is incorrect.

--------------------
The critics agree!

Demonslayer is "a five star hit!" raves TIMES Weekly!

"I've never heard such thoughtful comments. This man is a genious!" says two-time Nobel Prize winning physicist Erwin Rasputin!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
BANNED
Member # 5219
Profile #23
I agree. But if you want to think that, go ahead.

--------------------
BANNED
Member # 5663
Profile #24
quote:
Originally written by Demonslayer from Hell:

This is absurd.

How can you even tell what the animal is thinking? You have no idea. You never will, seeing as human thought is eons beyond that of practically any animal.

You can't say "oh he/she hasn't shown any disgust towards my actions." You realize the animal has no idea what is going on?

It's fine for you to screw random stuff... however you wanna live is fine with me. But to say an actual relationship is in existence is incorrect.

Their eyes show a lot of emotion. Fear, anger, disgust, discomfort, mistrust, sadness, happiness, etc.

--------------------
Arf arf yip!

Pages