Spring Break

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Spring Break
BANNED
Member # 5219
Profile #0
So what'd you do over spring break or are still *doing*.

I had to do this. this place is getting real dull.

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 22 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=cACCLdbPmGiz"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=cACCLdbPmGiz"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)

--------------------
You can take my Windows XP when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #1
So far I've tried to convince myself about some stuff. Other than that, I've played video games and played with our new kittens. They are so kyoot!

--------------------
—Zxquez Zolohahni
I eat blueberries in pie square.
Xerch'de/Rate.
I miss you, but I haven't met you yet.
So special, but it hasn't happened yet.
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #2
quote:
Originally written by -:

So what'd you do over spring break or are still *doing*.

I had to do this. this place is getting real dull.

I'm out of school, in the "real world," so I don't get spring break.

I object to your remark about it being dull - there've been a number of interesting and relatively impassioned dialogues about all kinds of issues. General has been hopping!
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #3
Spring break was rather relaxing and uneventful this year. I watched voluminous amounts of college basketball, rested quite a bit, read "Dubliners" and in so doing caught up on a few weeks of reading, hung out several times, got trashed twice, and brought my "nautical" hat back with me to school. Not a bad break at all.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #4
I'll spend the whole time couped up in front of my computer.

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #5
See above, except replace "will spend" with "spent".

Also learned some PHP, wrote some fiction, played some roleplays. The end of it was overshadowed by an immense toothache that nearly cost me my sanity before I finally saw a dentist about it.

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
BANNED
Member # 3477
Profile #6
i will probably go to florida. my break isnt untill the week after, my school is messed up, we got our break during the states math competition. sucks cuz i am on the A team

--------------------
Avernum is as addictive as skribbane!!! Withdrawal symptoms are harsh so I just keep playing.
Free skribbane at Wal-mart
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #7
With my punching bag broken and my brother stuck to the couch, engrossed in video games, I had nothing to do but join him. With the occasional guitar breaks, I just sat around bored. Basketball just isn't a one man sport...

[ Wednesday, March 30, 2005 13:13: Message edited by: Enraged Slith ]
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #8
Our spring break lasted from noon on Thursday to Tuesday. I justs play computer, write [spam] posts on these boards, read, and try to enjoy myself. Though is was rainy and muddy outside most of the time. :(

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
BANNED
Member # 5219
Profile #9
Mine was okay. I spent some time with friends, and other than that I tried figuring out how to work making plugins for morrowind. It's still confusing, but I'm getting easy parts. :D

Btw, anyone have morrowind?

--------------------
You can take my Windows XP when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!