How did you first find out about Spidweb's games and what is it first games you play?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: How did you first find out about Spidweb's games and what is it first games you play?
Apprentice
Member # 5720
Profile #50
I got both Blade of Exile and Exile 3 from a 500 shareware games CD.
Apprentice
Member # 5707
Profile Homepage #51
Exile 1 i tink...
i was searching on google 3 years ago n
i was looking 4 da usual type of download i like... Stratergy and war games
and... i dunno how this fits in but i found it!

--------------------
I wasted my money...
on games not made by spiderweb...
Apprentice
Member # 5739
Profile #52
Exile III off a sample Disk. The Disk cost me a £5 and is definately the best value for money game i have ever gotten!
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #53
quote:
Originally written by Natty:

Exile 1 i tink...
I was searching on google 3 years ago and
I was looking for the usual type of download I like: Stratergy and war games. I dunno how this fits in but I found it!

I still remember the great days in the ancient past when I first got a regular internet access (two years ago). Before then, everything I did online had to be done with my father's approval on his 3k dial-in connection. Still, I did a few things on my own then. I downloaded the other Spiderweb games beyond Exile III back in 2001, and that, with a 3k connection, is quite a feat let me tell you.

I also remember the first time I happened upon the Spiderweb forums. It was the glorious day of ADoS's bus that went "Around the Block in However Long it Takes".

Okay, I didn't quite understand what was happening there. But I had this curious feeling that that forum was my destiny. Well, I joined 2 years later. ;)

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik

Pages