I hate whoever did this.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: I hate whoever did this.
Shock Trooper
Member # 1152
Profile Homepage #0
Ok, scenario, its 2315 wher i am, adn im checking my email b4 bed. so, i start reading, and get to a request fo ran Exile serial. i will say this: i hate you, whoever you are, its not hard to find a crack for if you really wnat that game, which i suggest you don't use, becasue thoos who've played it say iots worth the 20 bucks or so for. So, i hate you, adn i have fowarded Jeff the message. I also hope ther other person who received the email has informed him too. Oh, and btw, i don't own Exile, so i wouldn't have a serial even if i did randomly hand out serials. I will now post the header information to allow peopel to spam your inbox, as you are a n00b. thak you.

EDIT: Don't stretch the boards.

[ Sunday, March 13, 2005 20:34: Message edited by: Imban ]

--------------------
-Sylak
Proud Member of the Church of Devine Luchere
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #1
1) Settle down. This was not necessary- sending the message to Jeff is good, I guess, but the person hasn't technically done anything legally wrong yet.
2) The person's email address makes me feel like it's automated.

--------------------
私のバラドですそしてころしたいいらればころす
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
Jeff doesn't really do anything about piracy, because he doesn't feel it's generally worth his while to try and track down every offender.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #3
I've asked Drakey to search the boards for that e-mail address and ban any accounts using it. Nothing else to really say here...