Let's Play A Game!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Let's Play A Game!
Shock Trooper
Member # 258
Profile Homepage #25
arg... Foiled again:D...But hey, what can ya do>? i mean, seriously...I type what I type:D and I love to type...I think it's because I type as I think, rather then typeing correctly. That would have to be it, no? Cuz if you type propperly it turns all mechanical and correct and...ack...but the way I type...i just let it flow...soo...ya know...no hard feelings... :D

Hey, page two...yayy... :rolleyes:

[ Tuesday, March 08, 2005 07:45: Message edited by: PencilDragon ]

--------------------
...well I thought it was funney...? didn't you?
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #26
I was Take A Golden Gander, as most everyone knows, as I was also found out very, very early. I didn't really make any effort to alter my posting style in any way, and it seems that it's not the first time I've used or mentioned that moniker, although I don't at all remember doing so in the past. Not surprising, since I've had it in mind for quite some time, and since conceiving of it have always found it uncommonly witty.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Infiltrator
Member # 4784
Profile Homepage #27
I don't think I'd be able to type the way you do mung. It's very gutsy to let everyone read your every thought. If I were to type everything that came to mind you'd have a whole lot of 'that didn't sound right', 'I can't say that', 'this would be better if...', 'well, I can't be that big of a jerk', 'I'd better tone it down a bit', and 'Hubby wouldn't like it if I said that'. It'd be a whole big mess of revisions and downsizing and explaining myself.

See, I just deleted a sentence because I thought it made me too vulnerable to attack.

And now I'm contemplating how I should end the post.

And now I've decided to end this post in just this way, with just this many words, and don't forget the commas; now did that spot even need a comma? I wish this thing had a spell(insert /grammer) checker. And... um... that's it.

Nope that's not it one more thing. I can see where posting like this would lead to many elipses...

There now I'm done. (deleted something again) :P

[ Tuesday, March 08, 2005 12:39: Message edited by: Gizmo ]

--------------------
Forever Always on Past the End

tracihedlund@charter.net[/url]
TrueSite for Blades - Blades Walkthroughs
Pixle Profusion - BoE Graphics Archive
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #28
lolz i wa jack457 (It's a random #), it was kinna fun

Congrats, Thuryl. I'm not bad at deception, but I couldn't guess any of you if my life depended on it. TGM and Weedy I think I'd guess, but that's about it.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

Polaris = joy.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #29
Congrats Thuryl, from your second (or first?) victim.

I pretty much just tortured the language a little more than I normally do.

So, David, you guessed for yourself.

Seilike. . . so you were Rebecca.

Well, I think I was at the bottom, scores wise. Oh, well.

(Poor Wise Man, he was the only one I guessed right. :P )

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)
Shock Trooper
Member # 258
Profile Homepage #30
quote:
Originally written by Gizmo:

Nope that's not it one more thing. I can see where posting like this would lead to many elipses...

Ha, you see the pain I go through now? :D

--------------------
...well I thought it was funney...? didn't you?
Infiltrator
Member # 4784
Profile Homepage #31
Hey, I like your sig. :D I'm being quoted, YAYY!!

--------------------
Forever Always on Past the End

tracihedlund@charter.net[/url]
TrueSite for Blades - Blades Walkthroughs
Pixle Profusion - BoE Graphics Archive

Pages