Those little words under your name...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Those little words under your name...
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #26
Sounds interesting. But possibly not feasible. It would be interesting to get killed and then wait for your Party to put down the money to save you. I can see mages putting barriers around the fighters and then trapping them in quickfire.
As I said earlier, sounds interesting.
Shock Trooper
Member # 258
Profile Homepage #27
Actually I've done that before. But it dosn't usually work well it towns:D
How do you mean that it might not be feasible? It's possible, I can assure you of that, but it will be hard starting. It may take a bit to work out the bugs and what not in the system. But I can assure you that it will work. The idea is sound. I just need to work out the practice. That's why for this first run, I want people that have written with me before and who have been through the game enough that they know what they are doing and don't have to be shown around. it'll speed up the process so much more and get things accomplished.

--------------------
...well I thought it was funney...? didn't you?
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #28
I just meant that it would be difficult to impliment(sp?). However if you do start it, I would be interested in taking part in your test run. I know my way through the game(played it multiple times and guided younger siblings through it as well) and unless you write in some weird language not having written with you shouldn't be much of an issue.

However if you find more qualified participants by all means take them. :P
Shock Trooper
Member # 258
Profile Homepage #29
You're in then:) Glad to have you along. Now only 4our more poeple to go. And I ment haveing written with was better then haveing someone who I'm unclear of their actuall skills at writeing. I don't want this to be a novice free for all. I need people who actually write well, and write well with others... If you can do that then I'll be more then happy to have you along. Now, who else is intrested? four spots to go.

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 5383
Profile #30
quote:
Originally written by mung:

An RP topic sucking? Ack! Never heard of? Especially not one of mine! That would be horrible. Who here remembers my last one? Someone tell this man the truth! And deliver unto him thine holy word! Come on people...speak up, who remembers it? Where's Alorael? He knows...And Imban. And...I think maybe TM was in it...wa's e?
I participated on one of these "cale" RpG's before and it wasn't bad quite interesting actually until somewhere along the lines it ended and I never figured it out.... im up for a good typing quest go for it....

--------------------
stay forever......

the title of my story which is at a slight standstill due to my creativity bleeding away slowly blahhh
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #31
quote:
Originally written by mung:

True, but in regards to the game that I'm proposing then it would be difficult for a party to actually run the adventure with infinate skills and what not.
Do you mean infinite, or indefinite? The latter implies a loose definition that can be adapted to fit the narrative - usually a good thing. The former implies god-modding. That's where the by now standard anti-god-mod rule kicks in, disallowing players from making their characters more powerful than is feasible.

It works based on commmon sense.

Yes, I know how we're on Spiderweb here. That's not the point.

Common sense and a little sense of how to tell a story, even here, will serve us better than numbers. Trust us, we can manage our characters given a little free reign. :D

[ Friday, January 14, 2005 09:08: Message edited by: Until he heard on Strands of Pearl ]

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Shock Trooper
Member # 258
Profile Homepage #32
Granted, that mean you wanna play?

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 5343
Profile #33
i would just like to say someone in my sisters year got suspended for farting on a dinnerlady. HA HA HA

--------------------
Mu Ha Ha Ha
Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #34
What the hell dude.

Lock please? The replies to this topic can be posted in "The beginings of an RPG".

[ Wednesday, January 19, 2005 13:26: Message edited by: The Absolut Sagacious stranger ]

--------------------
I'm tired of the strain and the pain ___ ___ ___ I feel the same, I feel nothing
Nothing is important to me ___ ___ ___ ___ __ And nobody nowhere understands anything
About me and all my dreams lost at sea ___ __ But we’re not the same, we’re different tonight
We’ll make things right, we’ll feel it all tonight _ The indescribable moments of your life tonight
The impossible is possible tonight ___ ____ ___ Believe in me as I believe in you, tonight

Go All Blacks xtraMSN Rugby _ MuggleNet
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #35
Yeah, I'm gonna go with your idea here.

Pages