HL2 Mod Ideas?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: HL2 Mod Ideas?
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #0
What kinds of Half-Life2 mods do YOU want to see made (so you can play)?

Let's try to be as serious as possible, at least for a day or so.

I ask because my friends and I plan to make one for a school project/for fun. We will, of course, take all ideas into at least some consideration.

--------------------
The critics agree!

Demonslayer is "a five star hit!" raves TIMES Weekly!

"I've never heard such thoughtful comments. This man is a genious!" says two-time Nobel Prize winning physicist Erwin Rasputin!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Warrior
Member # 3480
Profile Homepage #1
A mod set in Avernum or Geneforge would be cool, running around as a slith or shaper on a fps would rock :)You could make a mod of your school and be able to shoot teachers and have deathmatches in school buildings (just makes sure you make it into paintball etc so the teachers dont get offended)

--------------------
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
Posts: 169 | Registered: Wednesday, September 24 2003 07:00
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #2
I would love to get Half Life 2 working, never mind a mod! But a one set in the Simpsons world would be the best ever!

-- Random Fact 9 - "His Postliness is my Spirtual Leader."

--------------------
"I am a living sign..."

Thus endeth this post.
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #3
I would like to see a mod that emphasizes strengths and balances of weapons. The weapons should be futuristic, and the accuracy of weapons while moving should play a major role in combat strategy.

--------------------
What do I put here?
-Garrison