movie of A3?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: movie of A3?
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #51
Ben: forget it, man. Add a little complexity and Hollywood won't make it. They couldn't even do "House of Death" which seems simple enough: zombies, guns, blood and gore.

Imagine what they would do with something like "Fallout"

On the other hand. . . maybe if someone talented with enough muscle picks the project up, then it might work. Maybe.

I think Demonslayer has a point. Something like Duke would make a good movie.

But I thought that they couldn't possibly mess up "Tomb Raider." Twice. And they did.

I like "Series of Unfortunate Events" to a nuts extend. I even have the calendar (I know. I know)
Thankfully where I live I can filter some pop culture icons (<shiver> can't believe I refered to Hilary Duff like that. Yuck) so Ms. HD doesn't annoy that much. Maybe it will work.

So.

How about video games based on movies? How have those fared?

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #52
Hmmm...

Resident Evil wasn't that bad. Maybe not a success, but passable.

--------------------
Aut Tace Aut Loquere Meliora Silencio
Shock Trooper
Member # 3022
Profile #53
quote:

Imagine what they would do with something like "Fallout"
If it was made by a smaller studio, it could be cool. Dr Strangelove is Fallout interpreted as a satire on M.A.D...
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #54
"Resident Evil" was indeed a fun zombie flick. Haven't seen #2 because they haven't brough it here yet.

"Fallout" could be done by a small studio with a small budget casting mostly unknowns and maybe the Carradine family. Steve Buscemi might appear there too. I'm going to recommend George Miller as the director, as that would be obvious. Someone like Rober Rodriguez could pull it off, he works fast and cheap. Another guy who works fast and cheap is Clint Eastwood. Just please no one from the MTV generation of directors. Please.

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)

Pages