Una ballena bañandose con un pez esponja

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Una ballena bañandose con un pez esponja
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #25
No comprende la poesia..

1. Was the 1st post a poem ? ('cos I said it was, I think)

2. Was what I wrote Spanish?

3.I think I wrote 'I don't under stand the poem'. Did I ? If I did, that means I can slightli speak spanish.

--------------------
How many shapers are there?
Why is Drypeak controlled by Zakary?
Why is Barzahl a Guardian?
How does the Geneforge work?
What's as small as nothing?
Why am I asking stupid questions?
--------------------------------
Shaper teacher : "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"
BOOM!!
apprentice :*little voice* "Sorry..."
---------------------------
Visit CSM !!! And this site is just great! Wow! Did you know what the answer to the gretest question ever is ?
Shock Trooper
Member # 5585
Profile #26
The test is on everything I have learned in Spanish this year, so basically everything in Spanish I know. It's a week long, and in it, we have to write a letter in Spanish, have a conversation in Spanish with the teacher(who has actually lived in South America and can speak the entire language) listen to people in Spanish and answer questions about it, and a lot besides that. I should be fine wihout help, I still have all the papers that I thought I might need that I got in the class, and although my Spanish is bad, that's to be expected as it's a low level Spanish class, and my Spanish is fairly good compared to my classmates.

--------------------
Important Information about Stuff
Shock Trooper
Member # 5585
Profile #27
Ignore this

[ Saturday, April 23, 2005 10:24: Message edited by: EviL_TiM ]

--------------------
Important Information about Stuff
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #28
The first post contains a poem, what you wrote was broken Spanish, and what you said was either "he doesn't understand poetry" or "you don't understand poetry" (the verb has no antecedent).

—Alorael, who considers it a sign that you almost still speak Spanish. It's better than nothing!
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #29
Topic: Tema or Topico both work.

(The you in "no comprende" would be the polite "you" as in "usted," the informal "you" as in "tu" would be something like "no comprendes." If you want to say "I don't understand" you can say "no comprendo," in which case you won't need a subject since the ending "o" for the verb "comprender" is unique for "yo" in the present tense. You can be completist and just say "yo no comprendo" but in this case it won't be necessary.)

E_T, if in doubt use a lot of "-er" and "-ar" to put verbs in infinitive and speak in a kind of Englasol (???). Or just summon a Star-Spawn and gingerly (and swiftly!) sneak out of the classroom. Or maybe not.

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #30
Adding an E to the beginning of words that start with S and an O or A to the end of any word that ends with a consonant in English is another good way to speak semi-intelligible pseudo-Spanish. With a few basic pronouns and such, you can sound like, well, someone who doesn't speak any Spanish but put some effort into it!

Ex: Yo no speako espanish muy wello porque yo no estudied it en eschool.

—Alorael, who is only half kidding. Broken Spanglish can be a surprisingly effective way of communicating, although basic knowledge of Spanish really, really helps.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00

Pages