Alorael?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Alorael?
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #0
WHO (or WHAT) is Alorael?

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Exile?" - Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Proof of Richard Black's existance:
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #1
This member of the SW boards.

He's been around for quite some time, He's a moderator of General (and, as such, holds the Blademaster custom title when posting on General), he has an ever-changing signature that he jealously guards, he has the most posts of anyone on the boards, and since he passed 7500 posts, he's been changing his publically displayed name with almost daily regularity. He professes to be over fifty years old and an inhabitant of Alaska, and talks far too often about his gimmicky proclivities for skribbane and sniping. He's not awfully hard to notice, if you know what you're looking for.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #2
Even if you don't, seeing as his name's in each of his posts.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

Polaris = joy.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #3
Alorael is a 50 year old Alaskan pedophile who happens to be a sniper on Scribbane. he can't shoot straight unless he's had a pint, you know... ok, more like 219057130295 pints, but you get the point.

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #4
How Jealously? I mean, what would he do if I did this...

-------------------------------------------
- Alorael, who knows that the only true power is the power of the mystic arts.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #5
Nothing, because it seems almost too pathetic to arouse his attention. Now if you took it *out* of the signature, and put it at the end of your post, where the Real Alorael Signature(tm) goes, mmmh. Also, you need the — dash. A - won't do it. :P

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #6
quote:
Originally written by Archmagi Micael:

How Jealously? I mean, what would he do if I did this...

-------------------------------------------
- Alorael, who knows that the only true power is the power of the mystic arts.

Like this, you mean,,,

- Alorael, who knows that people off all abilities must love annoying him.

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Exile?" - Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Proof of Richard Black's existance:
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #7
like so:

—Wise, who is now demonstrating the Real Alorael Signature(tm), while equipped with an armoured helmet.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #8
Silly Wisey. Don't you know snipers can go for the chest just as well? :D

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Warrior
Member # 4484
Profile #9
Beehm what's this topic?!
Genttlemens if you have time to spare, write scenarios!
:)

--------------------
"Il est interdit de se battre sur le Champ du Massacre; dit-il avant de marquer une pause, le temps de reflechir a la logique de ses propos."

Discworld, The Colour of Magic
BANNED
Member # 4623
Profile Homepage #10
*a generic GAUGUHAUGAHUA-answer*

--------------------
The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #11
Certain constants of the universe must never be tampered with.
Doing so may lead to irreverseible errors, retroactively, in the initial conditions which gave birth to these forums.
The effects. . .
Maybe a good. But the risks. . . do you want to wake up with a petunia head, a gastropod body and an electric eel for a tail. This is a possibility. Others such as the possibility of possessing the body of a sultan with complete access to his private harem. Not a shabby idea--untill one of the many sultan sons kills him a few days later. Oh but what days! What days!
Blaspheme: Scenarios? What do you mean? Writing? I thought. . . well you know, a little cut and paste here and that would be it, right? I haven't seen the editor yet but it seemed to me that was all there was to it. Right?

;)

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #12
IMAGE(http://www.tdthq.com/images/sniped_by_cali.jpg)

dam sniper
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #13
Imban, you are a pitiless man. I don't get to post in my own topic to inform the masses that they collectively get gun from me?

—Alorael, who will lock the topic again. He also would like to point out that his signatures has far fewer grammar errors then some would lead you to believe. Think before commenting.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00