BoA is out, Gene3 is coming... So what's next?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: BoA is out, Gene3 is coming... So what's next?
Infiltrator
Member # 4637
Profile Homepage #0
Your read the title. What do you think will come next? Or what would you suggest the author to do? :)

--------------------
Visit the Blades of Avernum Center
and the Beta Testing Center

--------------
"Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ." Colossians 2:6-9
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=001774

If I had to guess (yet again), I'd say that Jeff's probably attempting something that he considers ambitious. Whether this is as big as an attempt to satisfy the demands for an Avernum/Geneforge Online or as small as a new series unrelated to the old ones is unclear to me.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 4637
Profile Homepage #2
Ooops, I should have searched for that topic, instead of repeating it. :)

--------------------
Visit the Blades of Avernum Center
and the Beta Testing Center

--------------
"Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ." Colossians 2:6-9
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #3
I'm going out on a limb here, but: Avernum 4.

--------------------
The biggest, the baddest, and the fattest.
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #4
I think an Avernum IV would spoil the story unless Jeff bring up a really good idea, and when I say good, I mean excellent!

--------------------
So, as the great Groxy, I have come back to be served by goblins. In the "main hall" of the goblin cave was a large totem which resembled very much of... me.
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #5
Jeff already said A4.

--------------------
The critics agree!

Demonslayer is "a five star hit!" raves TIMES Weekly!

"I've never heard such thoughtful comments. This man is a genious!" says two-time Nobel Prize winning physicist Erwin Rasputin!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #6
Topic necromancy is bad!

—Alorael, who just says no to necromancy! You should too! And end your sentences with exclamation marks!
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00