Wedding= Off.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Wedding= Off.
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #26
Despite being together for many years, that in itself may have been the problem. Specifically put, she may, in herself, be unsure as marriage being the right thing to do. Not having had relationships with anyone before yourself may cause her to have doubt in her mind that you are the right person. Give her time and talk about it. When it comes to affairs of the heart, you have forever and a day.

--------------------
Aut Tace Aut Loquere Meliora Silencio
Infiltrator
Member # 4637
Profile Homepage #27
A long relationship means nothing. I had a cousin that had a boyfrind since she was 13. At 23, after finishing university, etc, she just dumped him after knowing a new guy. After 6 months they were married. :)

When it's marrying material, we just know it. If I were you, I would forget her and move into new horizons. The right one for you is out there. Your ex-girlfriend is a card out of the deck after what she done. Things would never be the same after what happened.

But there are no absolutes, I shall never say never... But that's my advice.

How about the trip? It's been a long time I've been planning to travel to that place. Maybe next year! :)

--------------------
Visit the Blades of Avernum Center
and the Beta Testing Center

--------------
"Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ." Colossians 2:6-9
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #28
The trip wasn't that great. I sat in a pub the whole time drinking my depressions away. And I can do that here. It's good to see the place again (been so many years), and I still love it. But it would've been nice to not be thinking about this stuff. And to have her there with me...

--------------------
The critics agree!

Demonslayer is "a five star hit!" raves TIMES Weekly!

"I've never heard such thoughtful comments. This man is a genious!" says two-time Nobel Prize winning physicist Erwin Rasputin!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #29
It's hard to think of it this way, but you'll get over her. And marrying someone who didn't want to be married is a bad idea -- even if it's all fun and games now, a year or two down the line it's either divorce (very, very painful) or making one another's lives a living hell.

Maybe someday she'll be back and you can get married for real -- then again, maybe that'll never happen. Don't get your hopes up on that one, and DO NOT try to force things -- you and she both will be unhappier.

[ Saturday, July 10, 2004 19:24: Message edited by: Ultimate Weapon Custer ]

--------------------
The biggest, the baddest, and the fattest.

Pages