Ideas anyone?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Ideas anyone?
Babelicious
Member # 3149
Profile Homepage #25
Or just remake Deja Vu. That game was bad-ass.

--------------------
Beatoff Valley: A story told out of order.
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #26
How about on the line of simple games something like BattleShip where ships move (or is that done to death)

Or maybe an rpg where you play a bunch of old ladies (something like The Little Old Ladies from Pasadena Evil Fighting Squad of Butt Kicking Sewing Goodness) and you basically do missions for the Vatican/Illuminatti kind of secret society where the head cheese is really Barney and they send you to kick the bazooka out of evil guys like Ambrose Pierce, the secret leader of an order who's only goal is to completely rephrase the entire way we define things where every definition will have the word cheese in them, or the Evil Library GuyGirl (or GirlGuy) who knows where you live, and collects your soul (or aomething) for every book you damage, don't finish, read, or just see. And much more!

Deja Vu. Wow. That was a brilliant game with capital letters and Neon signs pointing to it.

Or maybe you can innovate the stagnant world of adventure games by creating something completely graphic, no typing at all, a new world with outstanding graphics and beautiful connectedness. Of course, this may mean you'll start a trend that will eventually destroy adventure games as we know them with overemphasis on graphics and taken-from-puzzle-books-and-badly-adapted puzzles. But, hey, if your conscience can take it.

PS: Firedrake, your mentioning of the future start on SC2 made me cry. Honest.
Oh Happy Happiness!

Seriously, though. The Interactive Fiction idea proposed earlier is worth your consideration. If you love writing, that's a neat thing to do.

--------------------
"I like traffic lights, but not when they are red." [Abridged] Monty Python Song.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #27
AUEG vs Neo Zeon.

that is all.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #28
AUEG?

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"There is no dodging the quad laser." -Ignignok
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #29
Why, the Anti-Union Earth Group, of course. >_>
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #30
Er. . . for the poor illiterate guy from a small yet to be named south american country:

please, what is Anti-Union Earth Group?

--------------------
"I like traffic lights, but not when they are red." [Abridged] Monty Python Song.
Warrior
Member # 126
Profile Homepage #31
Game idea: Hm. Perhaps something with robots, who have red umbrellas that shoot lazer-beams, who have to fight giant fire-breathing millipedes, and there'll be special bonus stages where you have to teach the robots to dance.

--------------------
Check out the DIARY, why doncha? It won't bite. Probably.

"We were heart companions,
We were companions in the woods,
We were fellows of the same bed,
Where we used to sleep the balmy sleep.
After mortal battles abroad,
In countries many and far distant,
Together we used to practice, and go
Through each forest, learning with Scathach".
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #32
BSC> Nothing. VWM screwed up and I called him on it.

The actual "group" is the AEUG (Anti-Earth Union Group), which is the terrorist organization to which the protagonist of the anime Zeta Gundam belongs.
This Side Towards Enemy
Member # 3098
Profile #33
quote:
Originally written by Zephyr Tempest:

That paddle ball idea is...

PONG!

I wasn't aware we had an intellectual in our midst.

You might want to read the posts by Djur and Alec in this thread. You might notice something. Or suffer an embolism trying.

--------------------
"I particularly like the part where he claims not to know what self-aggrandisement means, then demands more wing-wongs up his virgin ass"

Pages