When your bored and on Yahoo

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: When your bored and on Yahoo
Warrior
Member # 1856
Profile Homepage #0
Thsi is what happens when you are bores and its midnight. Look at these links!
http://www.rgf-network.com/Keman/Files/halious.jpg
http://www.rgf-network.com/Keman/Files/halarios2.jpg
http://www.rgf-network.com/Keman/Files/halarios3.jpg

There all better! and if you relly think it stupid.. well then lock the topic. i apoligise for any inconvience.

[ Saturday, May 29, 2004 20:33: Message edited by: CyberWolf ]

--------------------
Please visit the RP Paridise. rgf-network!

The chance of someone looking at you is directly proportonal to the stupidity of your act.

The idea is not to give your life for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.
One Thousand Slimy Things
Member # 66
Profile #1
I only see the first pic.

--------------------
Saundersw3: He wanders through the action gazing mutely at sunsets, and maybe trying to lure Alec's char?
La Canaliste
DELETED
Member # 21
Profile #2
Ditto.
Do you think that reading through your posts for typos before posting them would be a good idea?

--------------------
KazeArctica: Oh yes.
KazeArctica: Oh YES
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #3
quote:
.... and its midnight
... proof-reading closed. :rolleyes:

--------------------
^ö^ Vegetarians are sexy.
Solar power is the wave of the future.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3719
Profile Homepage #4
Yeah, only the first pic here too. Not that you didn't have that figured out by now IMAGE(smile000.gif)

--------------------
Scandalous Stories, fishing,and great photos
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #5
Was this sort of hideous wangdanglery really worth its own thread on General? :rolleyes:

[ Saturday, May 29, 2004 08:23: Message edited by: Only Half Stultified? ]

--------------------
Stughalf

"The death-knell of the republic had rung as soon as the active power became lodged in the hands of those who sought, not to do justice to all citizens, rich and poor alike, but to stand for one special class and for its interests as opposed to the interests of others."- Theodore Roosevelt, 1903.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #6
No, not really. It would have gotten space on Misc., though, which may be one of the reasons there is now no such thing.

?Alorael, who won't pretend to be a filter for General. Instead, he'll just ask that you try to make posts here coherent, properly linked, and if at all possible entertaining and/or relevant.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Warrior
Member # 1856
Profile Homepage #7
Okay, the links are now corrected. And I hope it is amusing to all. Atleast it seemed funny when i was half asleep just goofing around on yahoo at 2 in the morning. as a further note, they have gotten rid of yahoo fighter. I dont know why, but it was fun! *cries

--------------------
Please visit the RP Paridise. rgf-network!

The chance of someone looking at you is directly proportonal to the stupidity of your act.

The idea is not to give your life for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #8
Any online gamer can relate to that, atleast once. I dont know if that is funny or scary...

--------------------
Live teh fez.
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #9
thanks anyway for the links CyberWolf. Now I can do something besides sitting in my chair eating cheeseburgers and dreaming of world domination.

--------------------
Espresso hasn't been invented yet. That stinks.

Xian Skull-
Avernum 3