So these RP's....

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: So these RP's....
Warrior
Member # 1856
Profile Homepage #0
Umm... sorry to be a bother, but I thought any RP activity in general would be wacked! Its been a while since i was last here, about 9 months... could someone help?

--------------------
Please visit the RP Paridise. rgf-network!

The chance of someone looking at you is directly proportonal to the stupidity of your act.

The idea is not to give your life for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #1
Some time back, Imban imposed a temporary ban on the creation of new RPs, due to the fact that there were, at the time, four active RPs on General. The ban was lifted after a few of the active RPs faded and died. Although I wasn't around nine months ago, a similar overpopulation of active RPs was probably the cause of most earlier bans. As there are no active RPs on General presently, the creation of a new RP at this time will be tolerated.

--------------------
Stughalf

"The death-knell of the republic had rung as soon as the active power became lodged in the hands of those who sought, not to do justice to all citizens, rich and poor alike, but to stand for one special class and for its interests as opposed to the interests of others."- Theodore Roosevelt, 1903.
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #2
Yeah, it was really weird. There were four banned RP's by Imban and I couldn't figure out why. Then I found out he wanted people to cool off making them for a while.

--------------------
Espresso hasn't been invented yet. That stinks.

Xian Skull-
Avernum 3