Gather around, people.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Gather around, people.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #0
I apologize for this sudden mass-producing of new topics, but meh, sue me.

Some of you have heard a few of my songs. No, that's not a guess, but a cold fact. Yes. And some even liked them. No, not a lie, but a cold fact. I remember someone telling how he/she had listened them repeatedly for a good amount of time.

Because of this (and because I finally got my lazy ass to begin uploading again), I present you my artist site in Mikseri.net, a huge (huge in the finnish scale, you) site, portal and community devoted for music. There, composers, singers, all kinds of music makers can discuss, rate music, all that.

I've already uploaded one song to my site. Called Silk, it's one of my softer songs. A love song, I admit, made for her, even though I never got the guts to tell her. IMAGE(tongue00.gif)

I'll be uploading new material soon, just be patient (or begin packing your things and run, I don't care).

--------------------
- The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]
Post Navel Trauma ^_^
Member # 67
Profile Homepage #1
Not bad.

--------------------
Grammar wenches beware:
This is the house that the malt that the rat that the cat that the dog that the cow that the maiden that the man that the priest that the cock that the farmer kept waked married kissed milked tossed worried killed ate lay in.

My Website
BoA BetterEditor for MacOS X
desperance.net - Leave your sanity at the door
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #2
thats pretty good... you got lyrics or is it just a melody?

--------------------
"You know a book is good, when it makes you feel like crying or reaching into its fictional realm and strangling one of the characters."
Erudite*
Member # 3042
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by Breaking the Habit:

I remember someone telling how he/she had listened them repeatedly for a good amount of time.
That was me IMAGE(smile000.gif) Have you made any more since then?

--------------------
The Club of All
Chance Forums
I was once member #2475, but then my account was deleted because of a bug.
Post count=406+whatever it says below.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #4
A bunch. Haven't had the time to begin uploading them yet, as it takes kinda long with this 56k modem of mine. IMAGE(wink0000.gif)

And no, none of my songs have lyrics, yet, but I'll be getting my salary 25th. Then, after paying my phone to my parents, I'll see if I have money for a bluetooth-prick to my computer, money for ordering an ADSL-connection, and getting a mic of some sort. Then, I'll be producing finnish hip-hop with my friends, and softer stuff on my own, all day long! IMAGE(smile000.gif)

--------------------
- The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]