Spiritual Guidance Needed!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Spiritual Guidance Needed!
Lifecrafter
Member # 59
Profile #0
If a Christian man of good faith uses his Holy Sceptre, hallowed on the eighth day, a total of ten thousand times during his earthly existence, yet only twice for its true Divine Purpose of fathering Crusaders for the Crusade against Babylon called for by Pope Gregorius Bacchus II, will he burn in the fire that does not go extinct? Furthermore, if the number were other than ten thousand, could a mathematical relation be found between the number of abuses and the duration and temperature of the fires his soul must endure, such that a total of five thousand could correspond to what is colloquially known as a barbecue, whereas a total of twenty thousand would result in a flame that is, as they say in the New World, hot as Hell?
Post Navel Trauma ^_^
Member # 67
Profile Homepage #1
No, and no.

--------------------
Grammar wenches beware:
This is the house that the malt that the rat that the cat that the dog that the cow that the maiden that the man that the priest that the cock that the farmer kept waked married kissed milked tossed worried killed ate lay in.

My Website
BoA BetterEditor for MacOS X
desperance.net - Leave your sanity at the door
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #2
My son, if the Holy Scepter is wielded in the presence of another, no burning in the fire that does not go extinct will have to involved. Woe betide those unholy ones who take advantage of the powers of the Holy Scepter all for themselves, however. They will burn, oh yes they will. Also, strange things will happen with their hands.

EDIT: You're welcome. Any more enlightment comes for a price.

[ Tuesday, April 27, 2004 08:26: Message edited by: Seaweed ]
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
If the Holy Scepter is wielded upon another when neither party has been properly sanctified for such activity, the pair may indeed be cast into the everlasting fire. If the blessing of God has been given but the second party is protected from the touch of the Holy Scepter, then they shall be condemned to the flames.

?Alorael, who now has an appointment with his father confessor to keep. Keep those Holy Scepters where they belong, now.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #4
Yes, but even if the bleesing of God has not been given, if the Holy Scepter should be used in the righteous purpose by person or persons properly sanctified and observing the proper rituals then ever lasting torment can be averted.

To the second, indeed not. For in truth and holy honesty, they aren't THAT smart.

--------------------
I like to say quack because I can, I like to say moooo because I can, but I don't like saying ergle flmp because I can never pronounce phenomenon first try.

In conclusion, quack, moooo and phenonemenonmenonnon... Oh Poo.

http://s4.invisionfree.com/Ultimate_RP/index.php Try it!
Post Navel Trauma ^_^
Member # 67
Profile Homepage #5
If you don't know how best to use your Holy Scepter, ask your local priest for a demonstration.

--------------------
Grammar wenches beware:
This is the house that the malt that the rat that the cat that the dog that the cow that the maiden that the man that the priest that the cock that the farmer kept waked married kissed milked tossed worried killed ate lay in.

My Website
BoA BetterEditor for MacOS X
desperance.net - Leave your sanity at the door
This Side Towards Enemy
Member # 3098
Profile #6
They tend to be awfully busy. Try the nunnery instead IMAGE(wink0000.gif)

--------------------
"I particularly like the part where he claims not to know what self-aggrandisement means, then demands more wing-wongs up his virgin ass"
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #7
Nuns have less practical experience, on the whole. Priests are the way to go.

?Alorael, who has had better luck with certain Jewish religious practitioners. While they are not, perhaps, as familiar with Holy Scepters in the Christian sense, they are very professionally acquainted with the Jewish equivalent.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00