Quick Question

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Quick Question
Infiltrator
Member # 1220
Profile Homepage #0
What is a Cross-rock I need it for an x-tra credit question.

--------------------
Getapc
--------------------
The Flaming Sword of not perfict grammer has now become The Flaming Sword of Pretty Good Grammar.
--------------------
Warning pretty good grammar behind.▓
--------------------
A guy with not so perfict grammer has changed to A guy with pretty good grammar.
--------------------
I shortened my signature more.
Shock Trooper
Member # 2123
Profile #1
As far as I know they are a band over seas.(Germany I think?) They are made up of: Armin "HERB" Winkler, Paul Dollinger, and Alex "WORMS" Wurm. Kind of your alternitive, soft rock group.

Thats the only cross-rock I know of.

--------------------
With his last breath he took in more power then any Guardian could hold, then with a scream of pain and furry he unleashed it all to form a barrier betwen the Mantia and the Darkness.
Infiltrator
Member # 1220
Profile Homepage #2
Actually It's a rock found by central minnesota thats all I know I need its correct name
Edit: found it, it is MICA SCHIST that was hard unless you wanted christan rock

[ Friday, April 23, 2004 13:12: Message edited by: A guy with not so perfict grammer ]

--------------------
Getapc
--------------------
The Flaming Sword of not perfict grammer has now become The Flaming Sword of Pretty Good Grammar.
--------------------
Warning pretty good grammar behind.▓
--------------------
A guy with not so perfict grammer has changed to A guy with pretty good grammar.
--------------------
I shortened my signature more.
Lifecrafter
Member # 34
Profile Homepage #3
What do you get when you cross a rock with another rock? A crossed rock!! Yukyukyuk...

Seriously, though, it probably all depends upon what the context of the assignment was. Unless the teacher wants a bunch of different definitions, which is what it sounds like he/she/it's going to get.

--------------------
Always remember you're unique. Just like everyone else.
This Side Towards Enemy
Member # 3098
Profile #4
Is Rowen talking about Kraftwerk or something rather more obscure?

--------------------
"I particularly like the part where he claims not to know what self-aggrandisement means, then demands more wing-wongs up his virgin ass"
Shock Trooper
Member # 2123
Profile #5
I looked it up with Ask.com. That band where the hits that I got.

I should have figured it was Mica Schist, it sounded familiar. My dad is a Geologist and when I asked him about it he came up with the rock.

No don't I feel a little sheepish.

--------------------
With his last breath he took in more power then any Guardian could hold, then with a scream of pain and furry he unleashed it all to form a barrier betwen the Mantia and the Darkness.