Gunbound

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Gunbound
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #0
I have a question for all you Gunbound players. What is better? The Boomer or the A. Sace?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 2 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=xbayUcyCRRxk"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=xbayUcyCRRxk"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)

--------------------
Espresso hasn't been invented yet. That stinks.

Xian Skull-
Avernum 3
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #1
Sate > Boomer in a straight fight but Mage > Sate, Bigfoot > Mage, JD > Bigfoot, Boomer > JD.

it's all a big circle really.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Apprentice
Member # 4169
Profile Homepage #2
I don't know their names, but I like the Slug and the "Noob Wagon", although I've stopped using the latter.

--------------------
-- Zell_1388
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #3
The Grub and Bigfoot? I've played as both, but my favorite mobile is the Mage.
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #4
The Boomer is an expert mobile so I can see why anyone would talk about it. Just to tell all of you I am not insulting you. :P

--------------------

Xian Skull-
Avernum 3
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #5
Eh, what the heck are you getting at?

Personally, I just never liked the style of the Boomer and just outright hated the A. Sate.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #6
once again, JD abuse pwns joo. :P

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #7
Calm down, I'm not getting at anything. All I'm saying is that the Boomer is advanced and some people don't use it so they have nothing to say about it. Don't try to kill me.

--------------------

Xian Skull-
Avernum 3
Warrior
Member # 3096
Profile #8
If you have good partners and know how to use it well, Lightning can pwn ANYTHING you want. I once did 4 kills + 1 Double Kill with that misunderstood gem in a single game , without dying (although i had some help from my allies too). And it wasn't agains't newbies: Each teams had at least 1 battle axe (PRO), 2 axes (Average-Veteran. I was a silver axe when it happened) and 1 hammer (NOT really newbie).

-Dac Vin, Unofficial Lurker and Lightning (alias LoveBot) Expert.

[ Friday, April 16, 2004 15:10: Message edited by: Dac Vin, Unofficial Forum Lurker ]

--------------------
You go in, You go out, Repeat if necessary. - The Official Moron Guide For Sex

Be disgusted! (Not really)