Dumb Newbie question

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Dumb Newbie question
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #25
I would have said that to anyone. I was trying to say that we don't need any more useless accounts. Although I guess saying that makes me a bit of a hypocrite...

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Agent
Member # 798
Profile Homepage #26
Let's not bring our personal problems to SpiderWeb. I was just trying to say that you sounded rude. But you are a rude person anyway so let's forget about it.

[ Friday, January 30, 2004 14:45: Message edited by: The Lord of Evil ]

--------------------
Look Ma, I'm banned!
Agent
Member # 798
Profile Homepage #27
If you keep insulting me I would like you to know I will kill you. And I am not saying I will kill you to show my anger. But I will actually kill you. And I want you to know that I have no problem with killing you. I could kill you tomorrow and I wouldn't care. So you have two choices. Either stop insulting me or I will kill you. There is about several ways that I can physically kill you. And I would love to use one of those ways to kill you. So you have two options. option a, stop insulting me.
Option B, I will physically kill you tomorrow.
So you think about it Mr ADOS.

[ Sunday, February 01, 2004 09:41: Message edited by: The Lord of Evil ]

--------------------
Look Ma, I'm banned!
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #28
quote:
Originally written by The Lord of Evil:

If you keep insulting me I would like you to know I will kill you. And I am not saying I will kill you to show my anger. But I will actually kill you. And I want you to know that I have no problem with killing you. I could kill you tomorrow and I wouldn't care. So you have two choices. Either stop insulting me or I will kill you. There is about several ways that I can physically kill you. And I would love to use one of those ways to kill you. So you have two options. option a, stop insulting me.
Option B, I will physically kill you tomorrow.
So you think about it Mr ADOS.

Quoted for posterity.

ps- lolocaust

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #29
I will physically kill this topic today.

Pages