Rankings

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Rankings
Apprentice
Member # 3809
Profile #50
it doesnt really matter how many posts you have and it also doesnt matter what your "title" is ,it just matters your having fun.

--------------------
Hold fast young one, there is danger all about. He who holds the light of himself within will never shed light on anything, especially the evil minions that roam freely about at night.
Warrior
Member # 3252
Profile #51
Absolutely. Why would you bother to come back if it wasn't an enjoyable experiance? It isn't as if the titles mean anything, or make your words more valid than someone else's.

--------------------
Learn About The Man Behind the Messiah.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3801
Profile Homepage #52
Exactly. As is the case with most other things as well.

--------------------
There is no knowledge that is not power.

Take a chance at the Chance Forums!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #53
My name is Alorael. Please spell it right, because I'm unreasonably touchy about it.

Second, I haven't requested a title yet. I intend to do so soon, and my demands will be met or I will be forced to resort to more drastic action, like ceaseless whining.

—Alorael, who is male, to the best of his knowledge. He always has been, too, and probably will be for the foreseeable future. What will happen after that cannot be foreseen.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #54
quote:
Originally written by Sir David:

Motrax is not a stripper!!!

OR SO YOU THINK.

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Shock Trooper
Member # 1723
Profile #55
quote:
Originally written by Alorael:

—Alorael, who is male, to the best of his knowledge. He always has been, too, and probably will be for the foreseeable future. What will happen after that cannot be foreseen.
Especially after the fruition of Stughalf's diabolical plan.

<evil laugh>

--------------------
"... and approximately one sea turtle."

Pages