Will there be an Avernum Online?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Will there be an Avernum Online?
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #25
WE NEED A TITLE FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO ENJOY MAKING TOPICS LIKE THESE... MAYBE SOMETHING LIKE "NEWBIE!" WE MUST INCLUDE A NEW RULE IN THE FAQ, "DO NOT MAKE ANY STUPID TOPICS LIKE SPIDERWEB SOFTWARE GAMES ON THE INTERNET."

honestly how many of you read this post in you head using a yelling tone of voice?
FUN WITH CAPS!!!

EDIT: I decided to add my post again without caps to see the difference.
We need a title for all those people who enjoy making topics like these... maybe something like "newbie." We must include a new rule in the FAQ, "Do not make any stupid topics like Spiderweb Software games on the internet."

[ Sunday, December 07, 2003 16:24: Message edited by: Incorrigible Slith ]

--------------------
"Wow, fish."
Hahahaha, I crack myself up.
Warrior
Member # 3746
Profile #26
Actually, Slith, I did. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Will there be an Avernum Online2_files/frown.gif)

Caps is like that, I guess. Someone correct my prejudice, please.

--------------------
Chance Forums.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #27
NOT ME

FERRETS DID THOUGH

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #28
FERRETS ARE COOL BUT I'VE NEVER HAD ONE...

And teh caps for me mean a monotonous voice in my head. No shouty shouty for you!

--------------------
Professor Frost gives me ideas.
Professor Frost has many an eye.
Professor Frost always foils my plans.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #29
Sounds like shouting to me... just like this sounds like a stressed syllable and this sounds kind of... heavy... different, anyway... it does make a difference...

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

Incaseofemergency,breakglass.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #30
I would JUTS LIEK to point out TAHT MY post had NO HIDN M3NIANSG in it!!1!!!1!1!1 It WAEZ all THEIR 4 u to r33d!!!11!

And just not to stop the spree of uncontrolled spam..

Horrah for Jonnie, who has just reched 200 posts on this account!

--------------------
- The Great Mister
Apprentice
Member # 3750
Profile #31
hey do u guys or girls think that the spiderweb team cant make an online game? u think they dont have the skills? just because all u guys are failed programmers and r so weak they must savor the thought that they r superior 2 these so called "noobs", for all u know u could b insulting a hacker or some vengeful nut who will give u a virus iam vengeful but lucky 4 u i dont have any programming skills but do u think u can do a better job at programming? and another thing if i eva meet u guys how much u wanna bet u will get ur arse kicked by me? a noob i will woop u anyday so shut up!
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #32
Now, now. None of us insulted you personally. It's just that several of us, including myself, frustrated by many other members asking the identical question on many other forums on these board, reacted to your question with a bit of understandable disdain. Don't treat it like a personal attack. We have nothing against newbies here by default, it's just that so many of them contribute nothing worthwhile to the community.

I don't know why you feel the need to attack the programming skills of the members of this board, but I can assure you that there are at least a few fine programmers around here, although I, like you, know nothing of programming.

Also, there is no Spiderweb "team," as Spiderweb Software only has a single programmer. And Jeff Vogel, being a shareware developer, hardly has the time or the money to pursue a fools' venture with a very questionable chance for success.

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
Warrior
Member # 3390
Profile #33
*gives overlord a dictionary*
Please learn to speak english. Its not hard, trust me.

--------------------
Call 1-800-NOT-1337
--------------------
Disturbing the dead since 1986.
--------------------
All your ass are belong to ME!
--------------------
NEVER underestimate your enemies
Never OVERestimate your friends
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #34
Someone's being playing with the AOL-translator again.. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Will there be an Avernum Online2_files/tongue.gif)

--------------------
- The Great Mister
Infiltrator
Member # 1877
Profile #35
Do the AOL translator say "U R 2 Gay" instead of "You are to gay"?

EDIT: And Overlord, we are actually giving you some, err, well, constructive criticisms!

Learn english.

---

---

See? Constructive criticisms! (In my opinion at least).

[ Tuesday, December 09, 2003 11:40: Message edited by: Master Chief aka STD ]

--------------------
MDNZZZ
ZMMMBIS
WBLOONZ

33111-CRUSADER-4849
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #36
1. That doesn't look mangled in quite the right way for the AOL translator. I think it's the real thing, as scary as that is.

2. It would be "You are too gay," not "You are to gay."

—Alorael, who presents this as constructive criticism. Now eat your less than perfect words!
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #37
I made a gremlin for topics like these... Now where did I put that file?

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #38
Don't bother. This subject is already dead.

People, overlord has given us a fine example of AOL speek, and not just the typing; the death threats, insults, etc. are all just part of a well-balanced chatroom. Rather than criticize him for his example, we should thank him for such a fine demonstration of what Spiderweb is not like, thank God.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

Incaseofemergency,breakglass.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #39
Waa Waa. This topic should be soooo dead.

--------------------
- The Great Mister
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #40
IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Will there be an Avernum Online2_files/sss.gif)

Pages